Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Neewer NW-5 Foldable Adjustable Portable Sound Absorbing Vocal Recording Panel, Aluminum Acoustic Isolation Microphone Shield with High-Density Foam, Non-Slip Feet for Stand Mount or Desktop Use
- Eliminates Noise Interference: Used to reduce ambient noise, create a closer, drier, more controlled vocal or instrument recording in many situations
- 5-Panel Design: 3 stationary center panels and 2 foldable end panels; Easy to pack and carry around
- Sturdy aluminum construction; High-density sound absorbing foam; Adjustable knobs to tight the panel closely on the stand
- Can be mounted on stand, susceptible to install and stable; Detachable stability feet, allow the panel to be placed on desk steadily
- Non-slip Stability Feet: Prevent sliding, and the entire booth mounts to your microphone stand with a sturdy clamp system. A microphone mounting hardware set is also included, providing extra protection and stability when used in desktop mode; Note: The microphone, stand headphone are not included
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 42 x 40 x 22 cm; 2.82 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 14 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Neewer
- ASIN : B06WRNLNZ5
- Item Model Number : 40089412
Best Sellers Rank:
1,146 in Musical Instruments (See Top 100 in Musical Instruments)
- 274 in Microphones
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Note: The microphone, stand headphone are not included.
The Sound absorbing panel is composed of two key components, the folding diffusion shell, and the foam absorption lining.
The outer shell is composed by two curved metal plates which are vented with small holes designed to redirect unwanted audio from reaching the microphone.
The inner walls of the diffusion shell are lined with high quality foam used to absorb the source's reflecting audio waves that are being recorded after they reach the microphone.
It is designed for microphone-stand mounting, can accommodate any size microphones. Create a closer, drier, more controlled vocal or instrument recording in many situations.
It has 5 panels. 3 stationary center panels and 2 foldable end panels. This design makes the panel easy to pack and carry around without occupying too much room.
Sturdy aluminum construction, make it durable and sturdy. High-density sound absorbing acoustic foam ensures good recording. Adjustable knobs make the installation on stand more easy and stable.
Material: Aluminum + Foam
Weight: 99.5 ounces/ 2820.77 grams
1x NW-5 Sound Absorbing Vocal Recording Panel