NEEWER Adjustable Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand, Max Load 1 KG Compact Mic Stand Made of Durable Steel for Radio Broadcasting Studio, Voice-Over Sound Studio, Stages, and TV Stations
- PLEASE NOTE: Max. Microphone Clip Diameter is 1.26"/32mm; Microphone and Filter Shield NOT Included; The Stand is NOT Suitable for Blue Yeti USB Microphone.
- The adjustable Black Scissor Arm Stand is made of high quality steel frame, plastic Mic Clip (INCLUDED), sturdy and durable
- Folding type, convenient to carry. The adjustable arms allow you to carry it with you easily and adjust the suitable angle and height to show your perfect voice
- Can be mounted on the announcers' table with the Table Mounting Clamp(INCLUDED)
- Compact microphone stand designed for heavy duty carry. Suitable for any stores, families, stages, studios, broadcasting and TV stations, etc. Completely flexible, firmly attach the microphone anywhere. Please Note: Kindly refer the Instructional Video before use which is very essential
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Note: Microphone NOT Included.
Neewer - Help You Build a Audio & Video World with Innovation
With multiple locations over three continents, Neewer focuses on photography, video, and music equipment. We are committed to offering professional premium products to photographers, videographers, music lovers all over the world.
Neewer NW-35 Adjustable Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand
Compatible with Youtube Video, Radio Broadcasting Studio, Voice Sound Recording, Home Studio, TV Stations, etc
- Completely flexible, firmly attach the microphone anywhere.
- It is made of durable steel frame, plastic Mic Clip (Included), sturdy and durable.
- Folding type, convenient to carry.
- The flexible arms allow you to adjust the suitable angle and height to show your perfect voice.
- Please Note: The Stand is not Suitable for Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- Max. Microphone Clip Diameter is 1.26″/32mm
- Max. Load Capacity is approx 35.27 ounces/1 kilogram
- Max. Table Mount Clamp Opening is 1.85 inches/4.7 centimeters
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can't find a way to get it unstuck & it looks like i wasted my money on this.
I was a bit paranoid after purchasing the item as I saw the "NOT Suitable for Blue Yeti USB Microphone.". My mic is lighter than the blue yeti, but I also got a shock mount, which would make it heavier. But I've been using it for a few weeks now and there's no sign of it struggling. But in saying that, I've also read some reviews and some people cannot get theirs to work. So maybe I'm lucky?
TLDL: It's cheap, it arrived a week early and better than I thought
Top international reviews
I use this boom arm with my Razer Seiren X and it works fantastically. I couldn't have asked for a better boom arm at this price range. I also am using a Neewer pop filter, as seen in the image, and it is also working very well with this setup. There's plenty of room to mount the pop filter to the boom arm with lots of room to adjust it in front of the microphone.
If you need a cheap boom arm, just to start out, or even just as a backup, this is one hundred percent worth the money.
Le support de maintient pour bureau est solide , le bras ne bouge pas d'un seul poil quand il est serré , de plus un morceau de mousse est présent pour ne pas rayé la surface , on apprécie la démarche.
Côté design on reste sur une monture de la lampe d'architecte et non d'un bras de micro plus joli comme de grosse marque mais le prix n'est pas la non il faut dire , on reste sur du 11€ contre 80-90€ un bras de grosse marque , alors qu'il fait le même job et c'est l'essentiel. Le rapport qualité/prix est plus que correct c'est un objet qui reste qualitatif. Le petit défaut que je lui trouve , et sur tout les bras de ce types sont quelques fois le bruit de ressort lorsque qu'on le replis , les ressorts ce détendes et on entend le petit "gling" mais rien de vraiment gênant.
Le colis était quand à lui bien arrivé dans les temps , le service prime toujours de qualité et soigné , le packaging reste simple mais bien protégé dans son carton.
point positif :
-support de fixation
-"gling" du ressort
Si vous avez trouvé mon commentaire utile , faite le moi savoir en cliquant sur le bouton ci dissous , cela fait toujours plaisir que mes commentaire puisse aider et cela me motive à continuer.
N’hésitez pas à me poser des questions si jamais
better than most goosenecks
-1 star for some mechanical imperfections
Beware though, i was using this with a blue yeti and after 4 months of use, the metal towards the base of the stand bent and now it is unusable. As such, i need a replacement.
So if you plan to tighten and loosen the stand every time you use it be wary of that.
However, I decided to move the stand earlier today and I must have tightened the base too much as it snapped right off. I need to add that I did not feel like I was tightening it too much, it might have been weakened from the strain of me moving the arm around, but it still just snapped after attempting to fasten it back to the desk.
That being said, I gladly picked up another one today. I've learned from my mistake and am writing this to warn others to just be careful when tightening it down. Just make it snug.
It holds the weight of my Blue Snowball (a pretty damn heavy Mic) Microphone perfectly, and also comes with the adapter to attach it. The only problem I had with the Mic Arm is that the paint near the grip that attaches to the cable was slightly scuffed, however this wasn't too bad as it is mostly concealed by my Monitors.
Definitely recommend for the price.
Overall, I would still recommend this product as it is so cheap and the fix is very simple: you just have to change some of the bolt locations.