- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Neewer Professional Studio Recording Microphone Isolation Shield. High Density Absorbent Foam is Used to Filter Vocal. Compatible with Blue Yeti and Any Condenser Microphone Recording Equipment
- ELIMINATE INTERFERENCE: The inner side of the microphone isolation shield is made of absorbing cotton insulation that can reduce sound reflection when recording
- FLEXIBILITY & CONVENIENCE: The folding panel design features enables angle adjustments, giving you optimal insolation. Compact design, lightweight construction as well as fold-ability allows you to carry it easily and take along wherever you go
- DURABILITY: Constructed out of premium steel with high-quality screws to ensure sturdiness, and long lasting performance. DIMENSIONS: 16inches /41centimeters wide and 12.4inches/31.5centimeters tall when fully extended out for use
- VERSATILITY: The microphone isolation shield can be fixed on a countertop or tabletop, and also can be mounted to a microphone stand. NOT include any Neewer microphones, stands, etc. which is purchased separately
- DESIGN: Block unwanted sounds from entering your microphone by using this Microphone Isolation Shield. This acoustic shield features an acoustic foam front and a vented metal back plate. NOTE: THIS DOES NOT COME WITH ANY STAND. ADDITIONALLY IT MAY OR MAY NOT FIT YOUR PERSONAL STAND SO WE INCLUDED AND ADAPTER IN BOX, BUT DOES FIT NEEWER BRANDED STANDS 100% GUARANTEE
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 37 x 19 x 18.5 cm; 1.78 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 2 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Neewer
- ASIN : B07FLPST8D
- Item Model Number : 40093718
Best Sellers Rank:
659 in Musical Instruments (See Top 100 in Musical Instruments)
- 33 in Windsreens & Pop Filters
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Includes nylon carrying case for convenient and protectivecarry.
Neewer - Help You Build a Audio & Video World with Innovation
With multiple locations over three continents, Neewer focuses on photography, video, and music equipment. We are committed to offering professional premium products to photographers, videographers, music lovers all over the world. We have listened to our customers and developed the items that meet their needs. Our items are not only desirable for their function, but also for the value that comes with the Neewer brand.
Neewer Professional Video Tripod Heavy Duty Aluminum 61-Inch Twin Tubes
With Fluid Head Max Loading 13.2 lbs for Pro DV Cameras Camcorders - Provides a Professional Tripod System Solution
- -Supports up to 13.2 lbs, making it a perfect match for camcorder and larger video cameras.
- -Head pans 360° making it possible to shoot sports and action photos with quick release plate and 1/4" and 3/8" camera screws.
- -3-Seciton aluminum tripod with double tandem leg design for increased stability and vibration reduction.
- -Tightened with a 75mm half-ball mount, integrated flat base with 3/8"-16 thread in the center, able to be secured to flat-mount accessories such as sliders, jibs, and more.
- Fixed counter balance, pan, and tilt drag, +90°/-70° tilt angle, 360° panning /
- Built-in bubble level indicator ensures easier management of the horizon level.
- Adjustable height: 28" to 61"/71-155cm / Folded height: 30"/78cm
- Max Load: 13.2 lbs/6 KG
- Mounting Platform: 1/4" & 3/8" screws
Professional Tripod System Solution
Mid-level spreader provides enhanced stability by holding the tripod legs in locked position.
3-section leg height adjustment system provides flexible shooting; Flip lock button can adjust and lock the shooting height any time.
Removable non-slip rubber foot keeps the tripod steady, allows you to go out into the wild and shoot on uneven road.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 August 2020
Very stable mount and easy to set up on a standard mic stand.