|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 2.8 x 30.5 cm; 235.02 Grams|
|Item Weight||235 g|
|Item Model Number||B00ACFAULC|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||2 November 2017|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Neewer Professional Microphone Pop Filter Shield Compatible with Blue Yeti and Any Other Microphone, Dual Layered Wind Pop Screen With A Flexible 360 Degree Gooseneck Clip Stabilizing Arm
- DUAL-LAYER POP FILTER: The first screen blocks air blasts as any pop filter normally would; The gap in between then disperses any remaining air pressure, so by the time it passes the second screen, the blast is easily contained to produce great quality recordings
- ADJUSTABLE GOOSENECK: The steel metal gooseneck holder fully supports the filter's weight and keep it in place. You can adjust the angle and distance between the screen and the microphone to best fit your needs for yours lovely voice
- CLERAER SOUND: Banish the dreaded hissing and lisping sounds that come when pronouncing the letter "S" and blocks those ugly "plosives" that follows "B" and "P". It is a great item for singers, streamers and actors alike who want help achieving the best possible performance and help protect the spitting all over your personal microphone
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Adjustable screw rotating clamp with scratch-proof gripper can secure variety tubular mounting booms or microphone stands. Eliminates anyone's extra elements that prevents them from recording/projecting their best vocals to the public or their audience
- EASY OPERATION: Swivel mount for easy installation, removal and location adjustment. Note: Microphone is NOT included.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Note: Microphone, Stand, Shock Mount and other accessories Not Included
Neewer - Help You Build a Audio & Video World with Innovation
With multiple locations over three continents, Neewer is a global leader in photography, video, and music equipment. We are committed to offering professional premium products that have been tested by expert photographers, videographers, music lovers all over the world with great user experience from all of them. Excellent value is a core tenant of our brand, and we stand behind every item with a lifetime support.
Neewer 6 inch Microphone Wind Pop Filter
Essential item for home or studio sound recording speaking or singing, etc.
- Protect your microphone from surplus spit caused by over eager performers. It can also protect the microphone from the accumulation of saliva.
- Double Layer: The first screen blocks air blasts as any pop filter normally would; The gap in between then disperses any remaining air pressure, then it passes the second screen, the blast is easily contained to produce great quality recordings.
- You can adjust the angle and distance between the screen and the microphone to best meet your needs.
- 360 Degree flexible gooseneck for precise positioning.
- Swivel mount for easy installation.
- Adjustable clamp fixes securely to any mic stand.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the bad side: Plastic is cheap (visible molding problems) and the adjustable arm simply doesn't want to stay in place under its own weight. I had to do some trickery and use more force than I'm comfortable with to get it relatively stable. The mounting mechanism feels like it can fall apart if you screw it in too tightly
The plastic ring that holds the filter itself splits when trying to maneuver the filter into the right position. Perhaps the price you pay for?
Otherwise, doing the job!
Top reviews from other countries
Non ti consiglio di comprarlo, te lo ordino! No va be', è validissimo per il prezzo, sfido a trovarne un altro così conveniente.
The arm itself does have a springiness to it, so you have to bend it pass the point you wish to keep it.
I've attached it to my mic by bending it over the mic instead of from under (see pic), so the arm isn't working against gravity and it's been completely stable.
In terms of the core function as a pop filter itself though, I simply cannot fault it for the cost to benefits ratio. The difference with and without the filter is day and night.
I did the peter piper sentence to my mic at closer range and it went from unrecognisable pre filter to every word being absolutely clear (to my ears).
So ignoring the weak arm, I don't think you can fault the difference the filter itself actually makes.
For my quality of work, I don't think I noticed much difference. I also had set my iMac input so that I could comfortably talk 3 feet from the mic and all sounds were picked up. With or without the pop filter, I couldn't see much difference.
When I used the mic up close, then sharp sounds were immediately softened and the 'spit' effect of some letters and pronunciations were subdued. It wasn't much, but the audio captured was much softer and smoother than when not using it. I wouldn't record up close to the mic without a pop filter.
This one is quite large, is easy to fit with a strong 'cord' to make it easy to manoeuvre into position and to stay put. It also adds a certain professionalism to the set-up.
*** Pros ***
- Looks cool and like you know what you're doing
- Easy to fit
- mount cord was flexible, but strong enough to keep the filter in place
- Worked really well when close to the mic
- A must have for working close to the mic
- Not at all expensive and good value if it makes a difference for you
*** Cons ***
- Could see little difference when working 3 feet from the mic (I guess that might be obvious to many)
*** Recommendation ***
- If you're gaming or recording close up YouTube type clips, then this pays for itself
- If you're perhaps shooting audio in wide frame shots, then you won't need a pop filter, IMO
Angled fitting ensures it has a good grip on the square metal rods of the Marantz telescope arm.