- Product Dimensions: 19.3 x 12.2 x 6.6 cm ; 322 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 953 g
- Item Model Number: 070501053706
- ASIN: B00EZWSX6C
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 11 June 2008
- Customer Reviews: 800 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,167 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #64 in Body Cleansers
Neutrogena Body Clear Acne Treatment Body Wash with Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine to Prevent Body Breakouts, Pink Grapefruit Salicylic Acid Acne Body Wash for Back Chest & Shoulders, 8.5 fl.oz (3 Pack)
|Price:||+ $16.03 Delivery|
- 8.5-fluid ounces of Neutrogena Body Clear Pink Grapefruit Acne Body Wash with salicylic acid acne medication specially designed for acne-prone skin to help treat and prevent acne breakouts
- This refreshing body wash fights acne & breakouts on your back, chest and shoulders with Micro Clear technology that works to cut through oil, allowing acne medicine to penetrate to the source of acne & breakouts
- The effective acne-fighting formula contains salicylic acid and a naturally-derived grapefruit extract along with Vitamin C antioxidant
- Our lathering acne body wash unclogs congested pores while removing dirt and impurities, and rinses clean without leaving behind a pore-clogging residue for skin that feels clean and refreshed
- Help fight acne and prevent breakouts without over-drying your skin with this refreshing citrus acne body wash from the #1 dermatologist recommended acne brand. Consider this product if you've liked body washes from Mountain Falls and AcneFree
Size: 8.5 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 3) | Style Name: Wash, Pink Grapefruit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Clear up acne body breakouts as you cleanse with Neutrogena Body Clear Pink Grapefruit Body Wash. Designed for acne-prone skin, this refreshing citrus body wash fights acne and breakouts on your back, chest, and shoulders. Its effective formula contains salicylic acid which treats and helps prevent breakouts without over-drying skin. With Micro Clear technology, this body wash works to cut through oil, allowing the acne treatment to penetrate to the source of acne and breakouts, unclogging congested pores while removing dirt and impurities. From the #1 dermatologist-recommended acne brand, our bubbly, lathering body wash contains naturally-derived grapefruit extract plus vitamin C antioxidant to treat the skin without sacrificing your shower experience and rinses clean without any pore-clogging residue. Treat and prevent body acne with Neutrogena Body Clear Pink Grapefruit Body Wash, comparable to Mountain Falls and AcneFree body wash.
For external use only.When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Active IngredientSalicylic acid 2% (acne treatment)Inactive IngredientsWater, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, polysorbate 20, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, benzalkonium chloride, C12-15 alkyl lactate, disodium EDTA, polyquaternium-7, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, agar, carrageenan, ascorbyl palmitate, propylene glycol, camellia oleifera leaf extract, butylene glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, red 30 lake, red 40, red 30, violet 2
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I never knew what a dry back felt like until I used this. Like I said I think it worked alright, but it made my back very dry and thus extremely itchy and so I ended up stopping for the time being. Scratching my back was irritating the skin further and I don't think it was good for it to be so dry either. If it had completely cleared my bacne then I could deal with the dry skin, but it didn't. Going to try it again once I find a moisturizer that I like.
Smells great like others said, also it's very inexpensive as you get three bottles! I would prefer a scent-free option, however.
Will post and update when I start using it again with lotion.
Remember that this is just 2% salicylic acid, plus it is applied as body wash (much lower contact duration versus a cream that stays on you all day). Basic chemistry from high school folks. If you need a more immediate solution, get those 40% salicylic acid wart sticks and some waterproof bandages, it'll work much faster