|Package Dimensions||71.2 x 45.8 x 9.2 cm; 990 Grams|
|Item Model Number||IVYS6025|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Care instructions||Machine Washable|
|Item Weight||990 g|
Little Archer & Co.™ Newborn Baby Nest - Easy to Move, Ideal for Co-Sleeping, Breathable and Soft, 100% Cotton and Eco-Friendly (Animal Print)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NON-TOXIC ECO-FRIENDLY COTTON – The fabric is lightweight and gentle against your baby’s sensitive skin, making it breathable and calming for your precious bub.
- SOFT YET FIRM MATRESS – Support is crucial for a newborn, that’s why our mattress is the perfect balance between sinking and bouncing when on their back or for all important tummy time.
- SAFE AND SNUG - The surrounding cushion provides a 360 degree barrier of protection, mimicking mummy’s tummy with an adjustable cord and clip so the sizing can be adjusted as your baby grows.
- SLEEP ANYWHERE - Easily portable with convenient carry handle and travel bag included, all you need is a safe and sturdy surface.
- MACHINE WASHABLE – Simply remove the mattress from the nest and pop the cushion and remaining cover in the washing machine on a regular wash. Air dry and fluff the cushion as it dries to maximise cushion texture.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A cosy and soothing newborn baby nest making this the ideal place for your precious bub to rest or play. Best suited for newborn to 8 months.
Please ensure that when nest is in use, your baby is monitored at all times. When using the product, do not place nest on uneven and unstable surfaces, surfaces that are smaller in size than the nest, in water and on moving or vibrating surfaces. Little Archer & Co. do not accept any liabilities for improper use.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sides aren’t as firm as I thought they would be but they do keep baby secure.
The mattress is firm and I like how easy it is to remove for washing.