Newdora High Lumens Bike Lights Front and Back USB Rechargeable Bike Headlight Free Tail Light Bike Light Set Aluminum Alloy Waterproof Bicycle Light-3 Modes for Kids Men Women Road Cycling Safety Flashlight
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SAFETY: Real High Lumens super bright bicycle front light powered by CREE LED T6 creates a wider and smooth beam pattern, visible up to 300-500M, wide enough to illuminates the road. Free tail light included, bike headlight and tail light set gives 360° of visibility, making cyclist more visible to others and keep in safety all the time.
- CONVENIENCES: ① USB Rechargeable Headlight: This led bicycle light front is rechargeable with a built-in universal 18650 lithium battery, no hassle from battery replacement and no external battery pack needed. (ONLY front light is USB rechargeable) ② Easy-To-Go: The Slide-On 360° swiveling mount is easy for quick installation and release.
- PERFORMANCE : ① 3 Lighting Modes: this front bicycle light has: High , Low and Bursting Strobe modes, meeting all lighting requirements for riding. ② Waterproof: IPX5 rated waterproofing with all-sealed body protects against splashing water from any angles. ③ Well-constructed: Solid aluminum alloy shell provides excellent anti-collision capability, a great gift for outdoor lovers.
- VERSATILITY: The bike headlight LED has strobe flash mode.Press to turn strobe on which bursts lights instantly for tactical purpose or to attract attention fast from others.The rear light comes with 3 modes: one steady and two flashing, use different modes for different purpose.
- GUARANTEE : Every bike light set comes with ONE-YEAR worry-free WARRANTY, 60-Day Money Back Guarantee and full customer support.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
"Ever run out of batteries unexpectedly? Annoying, isn’t it? Now you can say goodbye to weekly battery changes with the Newdora Headlight!
The Newdora bike safety light is super bright, Never worry again about riding in the dark!
It is SUPER BRIGHT, LIGHTWEIGHT, and STYLISH, GUARANTEE!
All in one design bicycle light
- One Touch Dismount Button, press and slide the light out without removing the whole mounting bracket
- Super bright 1000 lumen output bicycle front light led
- 360 degree swivel ability
- No wires or external
- Water resistant IPX-5 rating, weather tight design ensures all condition use
- Can be used as a mountain bike headlight, road bike lights, kid's bike safety light and More!
- Charges from your computer or any device with a USB port.
- Automatic, fully charged cut-off system
- Smart charging ensures longer battery life
Simple control button
- Conveniently located on top of the light for easy access
3 Lighting modes
What are you waiting for? Add it to your shopping cart and BUY NOW!"
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lighting modes all make sense and are useful. High beam / full power for night, Low beam / half power for dusk or riding in groups and flashing for disco mode.
USB chargeable with status light. Red for charging and Green for charged
Usable as a portable flashlight, very reasonable as a flashlight
Rugged construction (the light itself, not so much the mount)
Universal mount is very easy to install and fits most bikes. From those with thick tubes to BMX's with very thin tubes
Rear light is vert easy to mount, the modes make sense and it feels well constructed
Very easy to remove the light from the mount for charging or simply to leave at home. As the mounts aren't very strong we only mount the actual light when theres a chance it will become dark or are going for a night ride.
Both lights have so far been resistant to water. Have ridden in all kinds of weather and no issues what-so-ever.
The plastic mount for front light isn't very strong. If you drop your bike there's a reasonable chance it will break the mount. We seem to have a mount being glued back together every other week.
The sled mount on the front light is affixed with screws but no thread locker! Over time the vibration of riding will cause the screws to come undone. This is a safety issue as well as just plain laziness/oversight. These devices experience a huge amount of vibration and to not have the mounting screws held by some sort of threadlock is unacceptable. I recommend you make this modification yourself when you receive the item. Having one screw undo itself and then the light spin around to shine light in your face on a night ride is exactly what happened to me. It was extremely frustrating and dangerous.
The tail light (albeit being sold as a free addition) only takes CR2032 batteries (x2). USB rechargeable versions of these lights are very cheap these days in China and I do hope that future models will also include rechargeable tail lights.
universal fittings so any bike is good. lasts so long that it still working on the first charge. i dont know when it will go flat.. probably to do with the fact its LED and a large quality battery.
its quite a nice setup for the evening ride or even early morning if you are that type of person.
The light itself is very bright at 1000 lumens and can be switched to its high power mode or a dimmer mode to conserve power. There is also a strobing mode a attract attention. The inbult battery is pretty big and lasts for hours even on the high power mode.
It's USB rechargeable for the main light which is great. The smaller one takes a couple of button batteries.
The visibility when using this is GREAT. Might look at getting another for my kids bike.
Would definitely recommend for purchase
- The high lumens makes it nice and bright making you visible on the road and able to see easily ahead.
- First on the handle easily, no fiddling around.
- Rechargable, simple plug and forget.
- Lasts a while
- Heavy duty used for any weather and feels solid in hand
This bike light is very bright light in solid aluminium case. Perfect fit on my bike. It gives length to the rubber mount to accommodate larger handlebars. I am sure should be fit into 99% of bikes. However, the rear light takes two CR 2032 button batteries. I thought that should be rechargeable as well.
Out on the road this thing performs much better then i was expecting for the price. They are not wrong when they say the light beam will travel far! No issues riding along country roads in pitch black.
A few people have commented on the button not being very durable. I can see why this would be, but with proper handling and not smashing away at the button as if your trying to get a stuck piece of meat out of a fry pan, it should last awhile. If it were to fall out, it does appear it would still be operable and for ease of use you could carefully glue a new piece of plastic to the mounting point.