|Product Dimensions||7.39 x 2.87 x 2.29 cm; 30 Grams|
|Item Model Number||DM01|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||30 g|
Newkiton Dovetail Marker
Enhance your purchase
- Great Handy Little Tool for woodworker, Easy to Mark Out Accurate Dovetails
- Accurate Dovetails Layout, CNC Machined for Precision
- 4 Kinds of Proportion Marked For Hardwood or Softwood
- Material: Aluminium
- Risk Free with Newkiton Money Back Guarantee in 30 days!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
★ Manual Cut is Not a Daunting Task Any Longer with Newkiton CNC Machined Dovetail Marker!
★ 4 Kinds of Ratios to Help Woodworkers Make Accurate Dovetail Layout Marked for Hardwood or Softwood.
★ Easy to use, makes everything simple, uniform and consistent.
From the manufacturer
- Newkiton dovetail marker help you to get into the right frame of mind for cutting accurate dovetails.
- Designed to provide quick, accurate marking of dovetails slopes.
- 4 kinds of proportion marked for hardwood or softwood, meet your different needs. (1:5, 1:6, 1:8, 1:10)
- It makes laying out the angles easy and accurate.
- Great for beginners, expert woodworkers and woodworking Lovers.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I love this Newkiton Dovetail Marker and it's description of offering different ratios is accurate. I have gotten good at using chisels to cut out the the wood between tales and pins, and do not use a coping saw. The problem I have is learning to cut straight and cleanly with my hand saw. There are a couple jigs that will guide the saw, I may try one down the road, for now, I can skip the sliding bevel which I find distracting. I pick up this little light weight tool, mark my layouts and I am immediately ready for working with my hand saw. It's fun, but I am still learning. This tool helps me.
Reviewed in the United States on 20 November 2017
It's a pretty simple pretty cool jig for not much money. Feels pretty heavy and the tab that rests on the board is true.