- Product Dimensions: 21.1 x 9.9 x 30 cm ; 295 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 340 g
- Item Model Number: Kyd112502
- ASIN: B01N45ZC4M
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 February 2018
- Customer Reviews: 526 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 21,988 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
Nicgid Sling Bag Chest Shoulder Backpack Crossbody Bags for iPad Tablet Outdoor Hiking Men Women Green Army greeen(Fits iPad) Medium
+ $11.92 Delivery
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Material--lightweight,high quality and water-resistant nylon material.Strap and the back are padded, comfortable to wear carry-on.
- Dimension--Size:8.3*3.9*11.8 inch (L*W*H). It is can used as a chest pack, shoulder bag, messenger bag ,travel bag. Fit both regular and plus-size person.
- Internal--The large compartment with a small Ipad inner pouch fit camera,umbrella,textbooks or even a lightweight jacket. A eraphone hole connected to outside.
- Exterior--3 zip pockets on the front,1 large deep pocket on the back,1 meshy side bottle pouch fit all your needs.
- Practical--Great for Excursion ,travel ,hiking, mountaineering,leisure or outdoor living and sports. Or trips to the amusement park, diaper bag (carry around diapers and wipes).
Colour: Army greeen(Fits iPad)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
About This Sling Backpack:
This spacious, functional and durable sling backpack is being manufactured by high quality water resistant nylon material. Multi main compartment with many size pockets can fit your various supplies and stationeries. The shoulder strap can be switched to the either side using the D rings located at the bottom of either corner, and it feels comfortable whether worn on the front, back, or cross body. This bag could definitely come in handy for day trips to theme parks, to take to the gym, the pool, or when biking or hiking.
Sling Backpack: 8.3"(L) x3.9"(H) x11.8"(W)
1 Main Zippered Compartment for iPad, Kindle
2 Inner Pockets on the Main Compartment
2 Front Zippered Pockets under the Flap
1 Front Small Zippered Pocket on the Flap
1 Back Zippered Deep Pocket
1 Outer Side Pockets
1 Headphone Hole
It's a great sling backpack for working, gym, traveling, biking, running, hiking, camping, school and everyday using.
How to Maintain The Backpack?
Please do not wash with liquid detergent or bleach.
Clean with wet cloth if necessary.
Wash Separately to avoid staining.
1 * Sling Backpack
BUY CONFIDENTLYwith our 100% Money Back Guarantee - If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product you will receive a full refund no questions asked and hassle free. If you need help or have any question, feel free to contract us. Our customer service team will reply you within 24 hours and offer you our best services.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
First, the atrociously-translated inspirational badge is easily removed with a seam-ripper (mine did NOT say what is shown in the photos, but had some crazy non-words in an entirely unintelligible sentence...couldn't even figure out what they were *trying* to say. See Amy Hulsey's review photo...very strange patch).
• Lots of zippered pockets are great for keeping things organized, rather than just a couple of catch-all areas.
• Overall quality is surprisingly good, though will never compete with expensive alternatives.
• Hanging hook makes doing so easy.
• Strap clip attaches to either side so you can wear it left or right.
• Headphone cable pass-through is perfect for hanging a pair of sunglasses by shoving an arm through the rubber grommet.
• Mesh bottle holder is perfect for a soda can-diameter bottle (which is the size of my Zojirushi travel mug)
• Hanging hook felt loop has too much play, allowing the D-ring to slip around. Had to wrap the felt with Gorilla Tape (in lieu of stitching it) to keep it from slipping.
• The strap is much too long, with no (included) way of securing the excess length...you have to either cut it and re-stitch (or melt) the end, or secure it down using tape/velcro/elastic/etc.
• The metal hook, while really not required, falls out of the loop catch *every* time the bag gets set down. As soon as pressure is released, it drops.
• Owing to the left/right switch ability of the strap, it will never hang nor sit as well as one that is side-specific and contoured to fit that way. ...But it fits fine, so it's not a big deal.
• No carrying handle on top as in their other model(s). This would be a welcome addition.
This sling back is an excellent solution to my problem. It’s neither too big nor too small. It’s lightweight with plenty of pockets to keep things separate and easy to find. My iPad with case will even fit. It’s a great day bag. The strap adjusts for a perfect fit for front or back. In my opinion it has masculine look which I like.
I’ve got 2 Grandsons in need of a day bag and they both really like mine so I’ve got to order 2 more.
I wish the bottle/umbrella holder was larger but I don’t really need it anyway.
Material seems pretty durable and zippers work well and no fraying seams clogging them after months of use. Strap extends nice and long for those of us six foot tall or so. Nice amount of pockets and everything opens easily. Fits the Apple iPad easily with room for other stuff. Hangs on back fine for me but have not gone on long hikes with it just day long airport excursions.
It has a nice pocket on the back that maybe can thwart a pickpocket. I have not been in the rain with it yet so can not comment on that yet.
I am not able to figure out how to use the opening for the earphone chord. I am not sure it is plumbed properly. Side mesh pocket is a bit too tight for normal water bottles. An extremely narrow one works. I have now stretched it over time to work but is not something I can put a bottle back without holding the bag and carefully working it back in. I guess it is made for someone that drinks from Red Bull or expresso cans :)