- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Miitopia (Nintendo 3DS)
- From the makers of Tomodachi Life
- A new comical take on an RPG as you watch your Mii and Mi ifriends interact. You can even make Mii characters that look like other people you may know!
- Strategic RPG title including customisation, relationship building and team management
- Mii characters have their own personality, and role in the game
- Compatible with 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, New 3DS, New 3DS XL and New 2DS XL consoles
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 1.6 x 12.6 x 13.8 cm; 20 Grams
- Release date : 28 July 2017
- ASIN : B0716HQLLY
- Item Model Number : 2236646
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,972 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cast Miicharacters into various roles and watch hilarious scenes unfold as they work together to defeat the Dark Lord who has stolen the faces of the townspeople of Miitopia. Players can bring in their created Miicharacters from Miitomoor TomodachiLife, or create their own Miiteam in the game. This game has a lighthearted tone with traditional and strategic RPG-like elements, including customisation, relationship building and team management.
1 x Game Cart
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The game is pretty simple at its core, with you only controlling one character in your squad, but it works very well. The game lasts a long time too, but hasn’t outstayed it’s welcome.
The best feature is how you completely choose the cast from Miis, including the ones you have in Tomadachi Life, and this of character can be as silly or as straight played as you like. My team of heroes was made up of a mix of my friends, fictional characters from popular culture and and a few I made up, and this mad rag tag team just made this game so much for funnier than I thought possible.
One complaint, not sure if it’s because it’s a super powerful game, or because my 3DS is a bit old, but the game really drains the batteries much more than any other game I’ve owned. I can only play for about an hour because my console needs a recharge.
Played through the whole game in about 40 hours. There's also post-game activities after the final boss! You can continue gaining levels, creating characters, exploring new places, and trying to get all the achievements. But Miitopia was so entertaining that I've reset all my save data so my younger brother could play through the story as well. It's a shame that this game doesn't have multiple save slots, which would have been very useful!