- BLOCK THE WIND. For windy, cold weather activities, this soft shell keeps you warm and windchill-free beneath its 100% windproof exterior and comfortable fleece backer.
- STANDARD FIT. A standard fit with a stand-up collar allows you to comfortably layer and bundle up when fully zipped.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT. Hem cinch-cord allows for a custom fit around the waist to block out wind.
- SECURE STORAGE. A secure-zip pocket at the chest and two zip hand pockets allow you to safely store your small valuables.
- THE NORTH FACE. Raised, high-definition logos add a stand-out, signature look to your jacket.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Now, more than 50 years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. We push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration.
The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, from your backyard to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we've lived by our 'true north', the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives.
As we enter our sixth decade, we pledge to:
- Empower exploration and the thrill of the unknown for as many people as possible.
- Protect the places where we live, play, and operate.
- Evolve the way we make our products by improving our environmental performance and social responsibility in the supply chain.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
FYI: I ordered this product on my own accord. My review is based completely on my own personal impression/opinion of the product and delivery process. I was not in any way paid or persuaded to give any type of review.
My only quibble, and this is common in men's coats and jackets, is that the middle is a little more full than I like. If you have a little extra in the middle, a pot belly, then this will work for you. I prefer my jackets to be a bit more slim through the middle (like my Mountain Hardwear jackets do).
It's light weight but does a great job keeping the wind out and keeping your warmth in.
If you're going from the car until s building out from the house into the car it's perfect. Even for a walk it's good. Just not long term outside if it's winter.