- Boxed-product Weight: 948 g
- Item Model Number: T93ML3
- ASIN: B07G2KQ4TC
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 31 July 2018
- Customer Reviews: 15 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,383 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Upper: Mesh upper provides support, breathability and comfort
- Rolled-tongue top and heel-collar lining deliver the ultimate in long-lasting comfort
- No-sew synthetic-suede heel overlay provides a natural lockdown fit
- Synthetic forefoot overlays offer added stability and protection
- High Rebound OrthoLite footbed provides ultimate comfort Sole Unit: Contoured, single-density EVA midsole offers an exceptional cushioning experience and inherent stability on the trail CRADLE heel-stability technology 20 mm/14 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot 6 mm offset Proprietary ETS outsole traction system
- Synthetic Upper, Rubber sole
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Now, more than 50 years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. We push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration.
The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, from your backyard to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we've lived by our 'true north', the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives.
As we enter our sixth decade, we pledge to:
- Empower exploration and the thrill of the unknown for as many people as possible.
- Protect the places where we live, play, and operate.
- Evolve the way we make our products by improving our environmental performance and social responsibility in the supply chain.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Ottimo rapporto qualità-prezzo quando le ho acquistate (a meno di 50 euro).