- Unlined, weatherproof rain jacket for year-round use Relaxed Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed DryVent 2.5L shell 100% windproof fabric
- Adjustable hood Stormflap with Velcro closure covers front zipper
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets Pit-zip venting for added breathability
- Hem cinch-cord Stowable in hand pocket
- SOLID: 40D 85 g/m² DryVent 2.5L—100% nylon ripstop HEATHER: 70D 154 g/m² DryVent 2.5L— 62% nylon, 38% polyester COLORED BACKER: 100% nylon ripstop
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Now, more than 50 years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. We push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration.
The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, from your backyard to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we've lived by our 'true north', the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives.
As we enter our sixth decade, we pledge to:
- Empower exploration and the thrill of the unknown for as many people as possible.
- Protect the places where we live, play, and operate.
- Evolve the way we make our products by improving our environmental performance and social responsibility in the supply chain.