- Mesh-lined parka has a longer-length for increased coverage Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed, two-layer shell
- Attached fully adjustable hood stows in collar Dual center front stormflap with Velcro closure
- Mesh lining Elastic back cinch detail
- Zip hand pockets Elastic cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- FABRIC: 70D 106 g/m² Dryvent 2L—100% nylon
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Now, more than 50 years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. We push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration.
The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, from your backyard to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we've lived by our 'true north', the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives.
As we enter our sixth decade, we pledge to:
- Empower exploration and the thrill of the unknown for as many people as possible.
- Protect the places where we live, play, and operate.
- Evolve the way we make our products by improving our environmental performance and social responsibility in the supply chain.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I live in the north east and its perfect for 40’ and above with a sweater. Great rain jacket!
I am 5’9” and normal weight for my height, I got an XL and it fits perfectly with a little room, not snug fitting. It’s exactly what I wanted as I had planned to put sweaters/ sweatshirts under it.
This jacket is AS cute and stylish as the pictures.,
Could have been a bit cheaper because it is so lightweight but I’m overall happy with my purchase.
and was tight and didn't fit properly.