- Item Weight: 454 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.4 Kg
- Item Model Number: A2VCR
- ASIN: B077Q9WD9D
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 5 December 2016
- Customer Reviews: 437 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
6,092 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #38 in Women's Jackets
- STAY DRY. This waterproof jacket is built to help keep you dry. A DryVent shell with a Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish helps keep you dry when rain strikes. Sealed seams help ensure that water stays out so the weather doesn't stop your day.
- RELAXED FIT. Designed for versatile wear, this rain jacket is made with a relaxed fit with room for extra layers. A hem-cinch cord and adjustable hood offer a custom fit with extra coverage. Pit-zip venting adds breathability when you're on the move.
- EASILY PACKABLE. You only need a handful of extra space in your pack to stash this ultralight, weatherproof rain shell for extra weather protection when storms are on the horizon.
- SECURE STORAGE. Stowable in-hand pocket and covered secure zip hand pockets to protect your hands and valuables from the elements.
- EXTENDED SIZES. The North Face Women's Venture 2 DWR Rain Jacket comes in sizes XS - 3XL.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 74% (74%)||74%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Great brand and this jackets keeps out the rain and is breathable!
Love the under arm zip, that gives you the breathable option!
Very disappointed that this was purchased as a gift and I have only just learned that it is only really any good as a wind cheater which I could have got for half the price!
I really like this jacket
Dalla foto il colore sembrava un blu più chiaro e lo avrei preferito.
Lo tengo perché la taglia è giusta e mi serve per andare in montagna.
It does not have laundry information label, nor season/year label which are things upon contacting The North Face confirmed this is not their product at all.
Still LOVE this jacket. Perfect on rainy and windy days. Still haven’t found a solution to the sticky sleeves when it’s really hot and humid out (NC weather 🙄) but it’s perfect in the spring and fall when I layer.