|Product Dimensions||18.03 x 7.62 x 2.54 cm; 22.68 Grams|
|Item Model Number||Nasal Aspirator|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||No Additional Hygiene Filters|
|Item Weight||22.7 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Baby Nasal Aspirator NoseFrida The Snotsucker by Fridababy – and Registry Essential
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HYGIENIC: Disposable filters are clinically proven to prevent the transfer of mucus or bacterial germs to the snot sucker when clearing stuffy noses. Replace filter after every use.
- COMFORTABLE + NON-INVASIVE: NoseFrida creates a seal with the outside of the babys nostril for gentle snotsucking.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: The blue nasal tube, red mouthpiece, and filter cap are top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: BPA + Phthalate-free. Suitable for ages 0 to 9 years
- BABY REGISTRY ESSENTIAL: Includes 1 NoseFrida and 4 Hygiene Filters
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Nosefrida The Snotsucker is an easy, natural way to keep baby snot free. Just use your own suction to draw mucus out of the baby's nose. The disposable filters prevent any bacterial transfer. It is risk-free, more effective than a bulb aspirator and easy to clean. Use one to keep your toddler's nose free from any congestion.Features:Non-invasiveBPA and phthalate freeEasy to clean, top-rack safeHygienic due to the integrated filters (4 included)Made in SwedenProduct Dimensions: 7.1 x 3 x 1 inches; 0.2 ounces. Directions-toss the used filter. Take the pieces apart and wash with soap and water. Clean thin tube with a few drops of rubbing alcohol. Firmly snap the dry pieces together, add a new filter and wait for the click. You are now ready for your next call of duty