|Product Dimensions||18.03 x 18.03 x 1.42 cm; 381 Grams|
|Item Model Number||LAUNCHPAD-MINI-MK3|
|Item Weight||381 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $13.15 delivery
Novation Launchpad Mini [MK3] Grid Controller for Ableton Live
Enhance your purchase
- 64 RGB pads – RGB pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips
- Ableton Live Integration – quickly launch your clips and scenes at the press of a button. Stop, Solo and Mute controls make it easier and more tactile to control your performances, no mouse needed
- Three Custom Modes – use Components to customise mappings and control anything MIDI easily from Launchpad Mini
- Small, light – Launchpad Mini’s slim, lightweight design means it’ll fit into any setup, anywhere
- Get Started Easily – Use our interactive onboarding site to get all the software you want, and step-by-step video guides to get you set up with Live and making music in minutes. Novation now offers a 3-Year Warranty on this and all other Novation products.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Launchpad Mini is our most compact and portable 64 RGB pad MIDI grid controller. It gives you everything you need to start performing in Ableton Live - and it'll fit in your bag. Start making and performing tracks with Ableton Live wherever you are, using the huge array of sounds in the box to get you started. Bright pads make it easier than ever to see your Ableton Live session and launch your sounds. It looks great too; full RGB colours perfectly match your clips and scenes or show Note and Drum modes. Seamless Ableton Live integration means Launchpad Mini brings your session to your fingertips, so you can spend more time launching and less time clicking a mouse. Once you’ve plugged in your Launchpad Mini, you’ll be brought to our interactive onboarding site. Download all the software you want with step-by-step video guides to get you set up with Live and making music in minutes. Launchpad Mini is our most compact, portable and lightweight MIDI controller, so you never have to leave it at home. You get immediate access to Live’s performance controls in a way you just can’t get with a mouse. Step back from your computer and see your session and all your sounds on the eight-by-eight grid. Then, control your performance straight from Launchpad Mini with Stop, Solo and Mute controls. Use Components to customize MIDI mappings, and control almost anything; three custom modes mean you can design how this compact grid controller works for you. Get two months free access to Splice Sounds with Launchpad Mini, offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily. Take 100 credits per month for sounds, foley, presets, and MIDI files and join millions of artists using Splice to make all kinds of music. When you register your Launchpad Mini, you’ll automatically gain access to Sound Collective. Get new free plug-ins every few months from some of the biggest names in the business, along with offers, discounts and more.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Points to note
- Has full RGB, a little fainter than a full size version, but still easily visible under stage lighting.
- in clip launch mode the bottom right button is no longer a scene launcher but toggles track arm/mute/solo. I didn't find this change a problem (though I thought i might)
- Components is fantastic allowing easy customisation of the user screens, really useful feature. If you configure it for faders it is more sensitive than the older models doing roughly 1.5dB increments rather than 6 if you tap repeatedly.
- It's true plug and play with Ableton Live, no need to go into control surfaces to set it up
- The session overview (which enables you to scroll 8 rows at a time instead of 1 seems initially to be missing (it used to be accessible on older models by holding down the session button but that now does something else). However the support team helped me out, this is now accessible by double tapping session instead of tap and hold.
Obviously it's not as fully featured as the X and the Pro, and the buttons are not velocity sensitive, but if you want a very capable and cheap clip launcher that can be readily customised for other uses this is probaly it.
Will also apparently work in Logic Pro X for triggering Apple Loops, there is a setup in Components to do that, but i have not tested it.
don't expect a plug and play system although there is a basic setup
well worth the effort to spend some time working with the unit and Appleton soft ware
don't expect to master this unit straight off unless you have some experience with other media systems
I bought this unit for my grandson birthday
In his School he is known as the Music Man
this is a real cool bit of kit and ambleton live once you get it up and running is pretty amazing!!
if anybody encounters problems activating their free pass i suggest emailing customer service your
amazon invoice receipt of proof of purchase and they will send you a free ambleton pass code to get you
started that's how i ended up having to activate mine!!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 March 2021