Nyrius ARIES Prime Wireless Video HDMI Transmitter & Receiver for Streaming HD 1080p 3D Video & Digital Audio from Laptop, PC, Cable, Netflix, YouTube, PS4, Xbox One to HDTV/Projector (NPCS549)
- Wirelessly stream true 1080p high definition 3D video & digital audio to your TV or projector. Watch movies & TV shows from your laptop, PC, Mac, A/V receiver, gaming console, cable/satellite
- Transmitted signal is crystal clear, able to stream uncompressed HD video & audio with ease. Signal experiences zero latency (real time) even when streaming 3D video to a 1080p device
- Easy to install plug 'n play set up eliminates the need to install expensive, inconvenient cables. No software or WiFi connection required. Transmitter: 1 x HDMI input, Receiver: 1 x HDMI output
- High performance digital signal transmits through walls, ceilings, & floors (streaming line of sight results in maximum 30ft range)
- Compact low profile design makes it perfect for laptops and works with any HDMI video device
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 22.96 x 19.53 x 3.1 cm; 499 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Nyrius
- ASIN : B009E6R89C
- Item Model Number : NPCS549
Best Sellers Rank:
118,697 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- 14,926 in Home Cinema, TV & Video
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Nyrius ARIES Prime Wireless HDMI Transmitter enables you to watch what you want by streaming from your laptop or any HDMI device to your TV in razor sharp, uncompressed 1080p high definition video with absolutely no loss in picture quality - it's like an invisible HDMI cable.
High Performance Digital Signal
Transmits your favorite TV shows, films, music, sport, & games, through walls, ceilings, & floors (streaming line of sight results in maximum 30ft range).
Unlimited Entertainment on Your Terms
Now you can watch movies stored on your computer & content from services like YouTube, Netflix, or other video streaming websites, on your big screen HDTV. Revel in the independence of no longer being limited by wires, software applications, TV schedules or your cable bill.
Cut the Cord for Good
Wires are a disadvantage of modern electronic devices. They disrupt the style of your room, they are a potential tripping hazard, & they limit where your devices can be located. The NPCS549 removes wires from the equation, allowing you to place HDMI devices where you want them.
Simple Plug & Play
The ARIES Prime's convenient plug & play setup gets you watching wireless video fast. There's no software required - all you have to do is plug the transmitter & receiver directly into your device's HDMI connections & you're immediately connected.
Full Compatibility with any HDMI Source & Display
While optimized for use with laptops, the ARIES Prime media streaming stick wirelessly connects any HDMI device to your HDTV or projector. Unlike other streaming sticks, the Prime is true HDMI mirroring - what you see on your HDMI source is exactly what you see on your TV in real time. The powerful, high-speed digital signal won't interfere with Bluetooth, WiFi, or any other wireless network.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also viewed these products
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
However, this product did not work for me. Firstly it took about 90 seconds to pair whenever I turned my AV receiver & TV on, which was annoying but not a deal breaker. The deal breaker was that it would regularly fail to pair so I'd have to go through the hassle of re-pairing repeatedly. I've sent it back to Amazon and hoping to get my money back.
On the bright side, when it did pair, it worked fine, just not reliable enough.
The connectivity is extremely temperamental, I can wait 20-30 minutes sometimes for a connection to establish and even once you finally get the two devices communicating you’ll notice that the quality of the image quality is not a patch on the Home version.
All in all and very disappointing, expensive purchase and certainly something I would recommend you avoid - go with the older Home version as it is a far superior product.
As soon as I picked up the laptop to move it away I lost signal and couldn’t get it back. Checked the receiver and there was no power. Coincidence that it powered off at the exact time that I moved the laptop? Maybe. But I can’t get the power back on. Haven’t tried plugging it into the mains as there isn’t a plug nearby.
So, great while it worked/lasted. Expensive for an unreliable product though. Suggest you don’t buy.