- Item Model Number: BootLegPants713
- ASIN: B07K2PB43V
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 November 2016
- Customer Reviews: 3,840 customer ratings
ODODOS Power Flex Boot Cut Yoga Pants Tummy Control Workout Running 4 Way Stretch Boot Leg Yoga Pants
- Choose between solid, Heather,SpaceDye You decide what's best for you. You're covered by our 100% full money-back guarantee.
- If you don't love our products, simply return them without question within 30 days. Select your favorite color and ""Add to Cart"" now.
- Using 4 way Stretch & Non See-through Fabric. Perfect for yoga, exercise, fitness, any type of workout, or everyday use. ODODOS Power Flex Boot-Cut Yoga Pants combine fashion, function and performance.
- These ODODOS Power Flex Boot-Cut Yoga Pants for women are made from the highest quality fabrics designed to remove moisture from your body, providing maximum comfort.
- Fabric is designed to contour perfectly to your body, giving you a streamlined look.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 68% (68%)||68%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I would think these yoga pants would be best for someone who is larger, has some junk in the trunk, and someone who is regular, not petite or long.
As far as color, I ordered the olive/brown to match a pair of Nikes I have. The color is blended, or heathered I think they call it. It is not pure. So these were a bit of brown mixed with olive. It is funny because one of the reviews said they were all olive and no brown. I say the opposite too much brown not olive enough.
So everyone has a different body and visuals are different too! Just remember when you read the reviews.
They shrunk badly in the wash. I'm so disappointed. For all the great reviews, these are unwearable for me now I'll be cutting them off into shorts for next summer.
I am 5'2", I ordered the high waisted black pants in XL. They sent me low waisted black pants for one thing...and they are kind of shorter than expected! I always have to hem my pants, but these actually hit at the bottom of my foot, about 29" inseam. For me, they are great length wise. For anyone ever 5'2"...good luck. Also, why would you send me the wrong pants???? the waist area is maybe 2" wide at most. I was expecting twice that for tummy support according to your pictures. Ugh. They seem to be moisture wicking and not see thru so that's good. Even tho they are wrong, I'm keeping them. For all the good reviews, I think they need to check their orders better before sending stuff out.
I rate this product 5 stars and I plan to buy a few more in different colors!