- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 12.7 x 2.5 cm ; 272 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 363 g
- Item Model Number: O'Neill
- ASIN: B07WNSD1KX
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 26 September 2013
- Customer Reviews: 52 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 28,132 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
O'Neill Wetsuits Men's Basic Skins UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Sun Shirt, Hybrid
- O'Neill's famous attention to detail is available in a lower priced value-driven sun shirt for men. Pay for function, not fancy - this value priced rashguard delivers.
- The O'Neill Basic Series brings the sun protection and fit you need, with pared-down graphics and a lower price.
- 50+ UV Protection factor with 6 ounce polyester/spandex with 4-way stretch
- Long sleeves for extra coverage.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 77% (77%)||77%|
|4 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Most people think of relaxed fit as "loose" fit, so I purchased this shirt thinking it was going to be made noticeably "looser" than a slim fit or compression fit. Although it is certainly not a "compression shirt" (which are typically for athletic bodies, as they are quite tight and hug the body), it is also not a "relaxed" or "loose" fit. This shirt is "slim fit," which to O'Neill means it's somewhere in between a compression and a loose fit. This shirt is made of very thin material, and although it is not compression style, it still does hug the body a bit (unfortunately). If you're a man who doesn't have "abs of steel" and has a little bit of a pooch belly, this shirt will not look good on you (unless you're capable of going around all day long sucking in your stomach). Most men can't do that, nor do they want to.
So this is a nice shirt and I'm sure it's great on the beach and blocking the sun, but just be aware that it's not "relaxed" fit as the seller says. This is "slim" fit.....so unless you're "slim," you're not going to look good in it unless you suck in your stomach all day long.
I'm pretty outdoorsy and decided to invest in a rash guard after getting a little too much sun exposure a few months ago. I will go ahead and say that this is a very tight fitting shirt. I typically wear a large as I'm 5' 8", 190lbs, with an athletic build. If you like loose fitting shirts this is definitely not the product for you, I'd certainly recommend looking into columbia instead.
That being said, I actually really like this shirt. It fits well, is very comfortable, and looks great. If you have a slim waist and don't mind wearing a tight long sleeve shirt this is a great option. Quality is top notch.
My husband is 200 pounds, and 5'8" - the large is not tight and looks flattering.