|Package Dimensions||17.14 x 7.62 x 5.08 cm; 204 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Item Weight||204 g|
OPTIMAL VENTURES Liteband ACTIV 520 Wide-Beam LED Headlamp - 210° Illumination, 520 Lumens, Lightweight, Weatherproof, Rechargeable, USB-C, Red LED Mode - Camping, Running, Hiking,Fits Hard Hats,Night
Enhance your purchase
- FULL AREA ILLUMINATION: The Liteband ACTIV 520 is the only 210° Wide Angle LED headlamp on the market; The wide area illumination eliminates the need to move your head to illuminate the desired area
- COMFORTABLE HEADLAMP: The Liteband ACTIV 520 low-profile design and Balanced No-Bounce distribution achieves the perfect fit and comfort so you can wear it all day without dimples or dents
- VERSATILE 5 MODE OPERATION: The Liteband ACTIV 520 features an easy-to-use 5 mode switch. High / Med / Low light setting plus Pulse and Red LED setting; Powered by 20 LEDs that deliver 520 Lumens in the high setting for maximum illumination
- RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM ION POWER: 1800 mAh Lithium ion batteries with USB-C connectivity; Flexible weatherproof LED housing has a waterproof USB-C input for use with other common portable power devices; The Liteband ACTIV 520 weighs only 4.9 oz and will last 20 hours in the low setting
- COMFORT FIT EXPANDABLE BAND: The soft and durable band is adjustable so you can customize the size for the perfect fit; Easily adjusts to hard hats and helmets
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A Lightweight Wide-Angle LED headlamp that helps you See Everything, Feel Nothing Our Liteband ACTIV 520 Headlamp is a lightweight, comfortable and flexible strip of 20 LED lights housed in a durable but flexible silicone housing that illuminates the entire area in front of you. This LED Headlamp delivers 210° full area illumination so there is no need to move your head left and right to light your work area. Our Liteband ACTIV 520 features high, med, low settings to provide a full range of illumination and maximum control of run time. It includes a pulse setting for added visibility and a RED LED setting ideal for camping. Powered by rechargeable lithium ion batteries with USB-C connectivity that last up to 26 hours on a single charge. The Liteband ACTIV 520 is great for camping, hiking, biking, running, fishing, boating, dog walking and other outdoor activities. The high-efficiency, low-profile design is comfortable to wear and adjustable to any head size. Easily fits over hard hats or helmets. This is the perfect solution for work, play or DIY when you are looking for portable, hands-free light. A uniquely balanced, no bounce design that is also perfect for professionals Our Liteband ACTIV 520 Headlamp features durable, weatherproof materials and reflective details, that is great for firefighters, mechanics, plumbers, electricians, and other professionals who require durability and comfort from their safety gear. Comfortable enough for daily wear, our LED Headlamp provides a wider, brighter, longer lasting light than traditional headlamps.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Pros: This headlamp is so bright, and does a great job of illuminating a wide path in the dark. I can easily see my feet even at higher speeds, as well as the entire width of the street. The quality overall is high, and I loved that I could switch thru a number of light modes and brightnesses. I defn appreciated the strobe mode for when it was light enough that I didn’t really need the headlamp to see anymore, but the strobe continued to make me more visible to traffic.
Cons: it’s really heavy for a headlamp. I compared it’s weight to several other lamps, and found it to be roughly 30% higher than our other headlamps. At that weight, it’s probably still a great fit for activities like walking, or fixing a car in the dark, or hanging around a campsite, but for actual running it is not practical. The weight makes the headband slide down constantly no matter how tight I adjust it. On longer runs, I found my neck to be sore later from having to hold that much weight steady.
Ultimately, while the pros are fantastic, the cons outweigh them for running. If the brand comes out with a lighter battery that is still rechargeable, I will 100% buy it. Fingers crossed!