OWUDE 160Pcs Pet Nail Caps, Soft Cat Paws Grooming Claws Control Covers, 9 Colorful Kitten Nails Caps + 7 Glitter Colors + 8Pcs Adhesive Glue + 8Pcs Applicator with Instructions (Medium)
- SAFETY MATERIAL: Made of PVC environmentally materials, is safe, non-toxic, good flexibility and abrasion resistance. Natural and comfortable, will not affect with your cat's normal behavior. Most cats can adapt quickly. When your cat use it first time, maybe not adapt it, will bite or try to take it off. But when use it for few times, they will adapt it. Although swallowed the caps,don't worry, our caps are 100% safe and non-toxic, no hurt for your cats.
- SIZE & PACKAGE: Only for cats, medium size, suit for 8.5 lb - 14 lb cat and kitten. You can get 160pcs cat nail covers + 8pcs glues +8pcs applicator. There are 16 colors in the package, including 7 glitter colors and 9 different colors as picture. All colors you wanna are here to make your kitty more cute. Great amount for good value.
- HOW TO USE: 1.Trim cat nails(Kitten claws DO NOT need to be trimmed). 2.Fill a little glue into caps(Note: not too much). 3.Wait a moment when the glue is half dry, put it onto your cat nail. 4. Until the glue is complete dry. 5.Observe several minutes before release the cat to make sure the nail covers are attached closely.
- FURNITURE & SKIN PROTECTOR: Protect your homes and furniture against destructive scratching by applying soft claws nail caps to kittens nails. Protect your cat itself and protect you when play with them. You will never worried you will get hurt and it won't destroy you clothing.
- WARM TIPS: 1.If the size you order is slightly larger for your cat, just cut a part on the opening end. 2.USUALLY, these soft nail claws last 4-6 weeks. 3.You'd rather trim your cats'nail right before applying the caps, it will help covers stay on longer. 4.It could be applied both the front paws and back claws. Usually, the back claws aren't needed, most customers apply these to the front paws. 5.Any problems, we offer 100% replacement or refund within 30 days. Thanks!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 14.2 x 11 x 2.9 cm; 59 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 March 2018
- Manufacturer : OWUDE
- ASIN : B07BFPG5ZN
- Manufacturer reference : EHP1002-2-FBA
- Best Sellers Rank: 7,551 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SIZE GUIDE AND COLORS
XS - Kitten: Fit for 1 lb to 3.5 lb cats
Soft Cat Nail Caps will fit most kittens by the time they reach the age of 16 weeks.
S - Small: Fit for 3.5 lb to 8.5 lb cats
Some kittens at 5 months may need the small size if they are growing fast or are large-breed cats.
M - Medium: Fit for 11 lb to 16.5 lb cats
Most adult average size cats wear medium.
L - Large: Fit for 16.5 lb to 22 lb cats
Very large-boned and large-breed cats wear large. For example, Maine Coons, are very large cats and generally wear large.
Color: Yellow, pink, red, purple, brown, rose red, white, blue, crystal violet, green, crystal blue, crystal gold, crystal green, crystal pink, crystal red, crystal light purple.
OWUDE pet nail caps make your cat's claw cute as well as protect youand your furniture from scratching, and it also protect your cats'paws.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Trim your cat nails.
2. Fill one-third of the nail caps with adhesive.
3. Put your cat't nails into the nail caps.
4. Observe the cat wearing a nail cap for 5 minutes, make sure the cat is comfortable before release it.
A bottle of glue can be glued to about 30 nails, glue with cap, cover when not in use to prevent short-term glue volatilization.
How to remove: Gently cut the top of the nail caps with a pair of scissors.
Cat's paw is to be retracted inside the meat pad, so leave some space to retract the pad when the cat is wearing.
Needles can be used repeatedly, after each use must be promptly rinsed with water so as not to plug the pinhole.
If the cat's weight at the cut-off point, it is recommended to choose a larger size.
The nail cap if slightly larger can cut the opening a small circle, you can use it.