|Package Dimensions||22.61 x 12.95 x 9.4 cm; 431 Grams|
|Item Model Number||LA-98CGWW-02-WE|
|Batteries||3 AA batteries required.|
|Number of Lights||2|
|Switch Style||Remote Control & Push Buttom|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||400 Lumen|
|Item Weight||431 g|
Olafus 2 Pack LED Wireless Spotlight, 400LM Accent Lights Battery Operated, Dimmable LED Puck Light with Remote, 2700K Warm White Uplight, Rotatable Art Lights for Paintings Picture Artwork Closet
- 【WIRELESS & SUPER BRIGHT】Powered by 3 AA batteries (not included), it is very safe and convenient to use. This LED accent light will produce 400 Lumens, super bright.
- 【REMOTE CONTROL】Comes with 2 remote controller to meet your different needs: ON/OFF, Timer (10/30/60/120 minutes), Dimmer (10%, 40%, 80%, 100% brightness, increase brightness + , decrease brightness –).
- 【ADJUSTABLE LIGHTING ANGLES】This portable LED spotlight lighting heads are 360° rotatable, back and forth, side to side, great to meet all lighting direction needs, very flexible.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】Two ways to install this picture light: Sticky Installation or Screw Installation; . You can stick it on any clean and smooth surface like wall or ceiling or mount with provided screws.
- 【BUY WITH CONFIDENCE】We are professional light manufacturer, if there is any problem with this product, please feel free to contact us at anytime, we will try our best to help you solve it.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The lights were used for spotlighting artwork. They are reasonably bright for the size and do have a spotlight type beam. The problem is that they eat through batteries very fast. Originally I put alkaline batteries in, and after they only lasted a few hours, realized I was going to have to use rechargeables or buy hundreds of batteries. I bought new Amazon 2400mAh and EBL 2800mAh batteries and a brand new charger. Fully charged, the batteries lasted roughly 4-1/2 hours at 100% brightness before noticeably starting to fail.
So the most important thing to know is they cannot be used on a consistent continuous basis. They’d be fine if you were having people over for a few hours.