Olay Eyes Depuffing Eye Roller massages to Help Reduce Puffiness and Instantly Awaken Tired-Looking Eyes, 0.2 Fl Oz Packaging may Vary
|Price:||+ $7.85 Delivery|
- Olay Eyes Depuffing Eye Roller for Bags Under the Eyes Instantly Awakens Tired-Looking Eyes and Soothes Skin
- Features Precision Micro-Rollers that Gently Massage a Concentrated, Hydrating Anti-Aging Treatment to help Reduce Puffy Eyes and Diminish the Look of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Dermatologically Tested and Non-Comedogenic (won't block pores), the Eye Roller will Give you an Outlook that's Truly Ageless
- Cooling Metal Micro-Rollers Help Diminish Fluid Build-Up when Massaged around the Eyes to help Reduce the Look of Under Eye Bags
- To Use, Sweep Roller Gently Around the Eye, Starting from the Inside Corners of the Eye, Over the Brow bone and then Under the eye. See this Formula, with Caffeine & Peptides, Instantly Perk up the Look of Tired Eyes
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What it does: De-puffs tired-looking eyes and soothes skin to reflect awakened eyes. How it works: Formula with precision micro-rollers cool skin and massage to reduce the look of puffiness.
From the manufacturer
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Acetyl Glucosamine, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Collagen, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mica.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 56% (56%)||56%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 14% (14%)||14%|