- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 4.4 x 9.2 cm ; 59 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- ASIN: B018LO8SUU
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 28 June 2018
- Customer Reviews: 193 customer ratings
Olay Makeup Remover Wet Cloths Rose water, 1 Pack N/A
|Price:||+ $8.71 Delivery|
- Makeup Remover Wet Cloths cleanse skin, leaving you makeup-free and feeling refreshed
- To wipe away dirt, oil and even stubborn waterproof mascara, use these soft cloths around your eyes, face and neck
- Formula contains essence of Rose water
- Wipes leave no greasy residue and are suitable for many skin types (oily, combination, dry, normal)
- Dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
Style Name: Rose water, 1 Pack
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wipe your skin clean with the power of Olay Makeup Remover Cloths. Ideal for everyday use, these soft cloths clear your face of makeup, dirt and oil even waterproof mascara. Infused with essence of Rose Water, use these wipes around your eyes, face and neck. The wipes won't clog pores or leave any greasy residue, leaving skin clean and feeling fresh. For daily use, on-the-go and travel, feel flawless and confident every day with Olay's Makeup Remover Facial Wipes
Water, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Sorbitan Laurate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-32 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Glycereth-18, DMDM Hydantoin, Dilauryl Citrate, Fragrance, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
|5 star 70% (70%)||70%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Maybe I got a bad batch but, the smell is probably nice to some, the fabric is soft on the skin, it's a good size (though not huge) and its well moistened, but geesh, I can't get past that awful smell.
Ordered the fragrance free just in case it was just the scent and the are even worse than the rose ones. Smelled moldy before I even put it on my face. Gross.