- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Olay Moisturising Cream, 100 g
- Hydrate and repair to give you timeless, beautiful skin for life
- Improves skin smoothness and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles to leave even dry skin youthful looking , Get firmer skin texture with regular application of this cream that helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides moisture nourishment for up to 24 hours
- Formula light, non-greasy and quickly absorbed into skin
- Formula contains a special moisture binding system that locks in moisture where it's needed most
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ingredients:WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, CETYL ALCOHOL, PETROLATUM, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CARBOMER, DIMETHICONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE, PEG-100 STEARATE, METHYLPARABEN, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, DISODIUM EDTA, CI 17200
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Just a simple nourishing moisturizing cream.
This is exactly that. It's not overly oily, and absorbs easily into the skin.
Now, to address a lot of other reviews here. You'll see quite a few reviews where people claim they got pre used containers. These people are obviously not used to buying beauty products online, or traveling. It's logical really. If you travel with a tub of cream, or get it shipped, it moves around a lot and so spreads all over the container and its lid, usually leaving a gap in the middle of the container. Look at the photos I've put up - that's exactly what happened to mine too. Happens which every tub of cream I buy online. Trust me, I know, coz I buy ALL my stuff online. So chill. You're getting a good product. Do buy.
However I would not recommend this for people with oily skin, as it may make you feel oily. This is best for dry skin.
Suitable for dry skin.
Its almost thick and creamy.
Best moisturizer for night.
Better than Loreal and Plum face moisturizers.
Requesting Amazon to return the product or refund my amount.
Smell seems like it’s mixed with some thing else.