- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Shea Moisture Sacha Inchi Oil Omega-3-6-9 Rescue and Repair Hair Masque by Shea Moisture for Unisex - 12 oz Masque, 354 ml
- This polish will reveal softer, smoother skin with a gel-based, foaming scrub loaded with exfoliating crushed walnut shells and loofah particles
- Orange essential oil is known to uplift, refresh and energize the senses
- It is 100 percent authentic product
- Leaves hair soft and smooth
- Provides maximum frizz control
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This polish will reveal softer, smoother skin with a gel-based, foaming scrub loaded with exfoliating crushed walnut shells and loofah particles. Orange essential oil is known to uplift, refresh and energize the senses.
|5 star 84% (84%)||84%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Me había hecho 'Baby Lights' en mi cabello y la decoloración lo había maltratado, por eso comencé a usar el producto.
Me ha funcionado muy bien.
I use this as a daily conditioner, and it keeps my hair so soft.
Supplement it with the co-wash every 7-10 days to clean out excess build-up.
However, it does have a unique smell. Not in a bad way, in my opinion, but it does smell more earthy/masculine/musky than other Shea Moisture products. I think it's fine as a hair mask, but I probably wouldn't buy products from this line that would be used on a daily basis, such as the body wash or hair smoothie.
For those with type 4 hair, I'd say this is definitely worth giving a try!