|Manufacturer||Ningbo Beilun Onefeng Sports Products CO.,Ltd|
|Package Dimensions||14.8 x 14.1 x 6.3 cm; 172 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||172 g|
Onefeng Sports SUP Suction Cup Tie Downs Suction Mount Car Side Awning - 2 Pack
|Price:||+ $9.48 Delivery|
- Designed for smooth finished paddle boards or kayaks.Offer temporary lashing points for SUP's and boats.
- Each anchor holds up to 44lbs (20kg) and it is an ideal tool for trips or home. Works on most non-porous smooth surfaces. Use with bungee cords or rope (not included)
- Versatile Usage - perfect for tie down applications where there isn't an anchor point, cleat or other device to anchor conventional tie downs.
- Simply push the Suction Anchor Cup on to a clean smooth surface, handy quick release strap loop.
- Quantity: 2 pack. This suction anchor with a strap is made from solid materials (ABS & PVC) for strong strength, long durability and light weight.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Onefeng Sports SUP Suction Cup Tie Downs Suction Mount - 2 Pack
- Color: Black
- Quantity: 2pack
- Usage:Offer temporary lashing points for SUP's and boats
✔ Don't Delay! Stock is Strictly Limited! CLICK the 'Add to Cart' Button at the Top of this Page.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
My first mistake was, the first time I was finished when them, somehow two of them where put away in the locked "suction" position and so when I went to re-use them they didn't flex back into the flat position (right away) to make a good seal. This took about an hour of playing with them to stay put, and then they where working again.
Overall, they have stood up to 20-30mph winds pulling on the tarp, along with the constant sideways tension from the tarp and the ties pulling the tarp tight. With all of that, still totally worth 5-stars.