Onya Bread Bag - Vintage Style Reusable Eco Friendly Bag to Carry and Store Your Artisan Bread or Buns, Reduces Single Use Bags and Waste, Available in 2 Colours
- 🍞 LOCKS IN FRESHNESS – The double lining and airtight roll and lock closure, seals in the freshness of your bread when stored in the cupboard or benchtop. Storing your bread in this reusable produce bag in the freezer will keep it fresh for 3 months without freezer burn. The unique roll and clip closure ensures you can adapt the bag to your loaf size, and as the size of the loaf reduces, to ensure maximum freshness.
- ♻️ ECO FRIENDLY – This Reusable Bread Bag is made from up to 10x recycled plastic drink bottles (rPET) and is designed to replace single use paper or plastic bread bags, plastic toggles and ties. These eco friendly products are non-toxic and are chlorine, BPA & Phthalate Free. They are Foodsafe, 100% vegan friendly, and 100% Recyclable & Sustainable.
- 🍞 MULTI-PURPOSE – Can be used for store-bought or Artisan loaves up to 16cm or an assortment of bread rolls. Perfect for the home baker - simply bake, allow your loaf to cool, slice and freeze in your reusable bread bag. The roll and clip closure acts as a handle when shopping to make your bread bag a breeze to transport.
- 🍞 LARGE SIZE – Made to Australian Bakers Industry Standards, the bag dimensions have been modelled on single use plastic bags from Australian Bakeries. The bag measures 41cm long x 27.5cm wide plus a 10cm gussett, to allow high top loaves up to 16cm.
- 🍞 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – All our eco products are checked before sending out. Your Onya Bread Bag is backed by a hassle free, 30 day free replacement and a 12 month Manufacturer’s Warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Who Are We?
Janus Trading Co is a boutique Australian supplier of quality eco friendly homewares, providing alternatives to single use plastic in and around the home.
Why Choose This Product?
- The rPET system used to make these eco produce bags, is a mechanical process not a chemical one and it uses around 30 percent of the energy it takes to produce virgin Polyester. It also produces less CO2 than the production of conventional Cotton and Polyester.
- Your eco friendly produce bags comes in post consumer recycled material and is printed with water based inks, suitable for both recycling or composting.
How to Use This Reusable Bread Bag?
- Insert the bread into the bag, roll back the bag to fit loaf size, squeeze out the air and secure the clip.
- Easy Clean Eco Bag. Just pull out the attached inner lining to dispose of any crumbs and reuse again. Frequent washing not required, a lukewarm hand wash is all that is necessary.
Click ADD TO CART and Buy Today
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My other use for this bag is transport. Instead of the traditional wine, I often take a freshly baked loaf to dinner parties, picnics and other functions. This bread bag makes it easy to transport because of the rolled up end closes up to form a carry handle.
Easy to clean (just invert and shake out crumbs) and stores very small when not in use. Love it!