Optimal Shop New 2.4GHz/5.8GHz RCA AV Sender Receiver Video Wireless Transmitter Cordless IR Remote Signal
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity technology||Infrared, HDMI|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Support 8 groups of channels.You can select these channels to avoid interference from signals of a wireless router.Support 1 group of AV input signal.Wireless Transmitter Distance ≤150m in Unobstructive Place or in wide-open area. Wireless transmitter distance ≤20m in obstructive place such as living rooms that are walled off by 1 wall. It is usually used in wide-open area, not only used in TV BOX or DVD remote operation, but to control TV BOX or DVD remotely via receiver
- It can support IR remote control at the receiver end to realize the function of wireless control of devices from another place.Supports video transmission of PAL/NTSC system and stereo audio transmission.
- If you want to watch DVD, DVR, IPTV, satellite STB in different TVs, but do not want to use the long and expensive cables for the devices. This wireless sharing device would be the best choice for you.Fully hardware-designed. There is no need to install software. Plug and play. Simple and convenient.
- Use 2.4GHz ISM frequency band, multiple selective channels supported for anti-interference from wireless.The transmitter and the receiver are used in the same channel in a pair and can be used in the modes of point-to-multipoint or multipoint-to-multipoint.
- Digital TV set-top box wireless sharing device What are the conditions: the need to open the local digital TV, telecommunications IPTV, the installation of satellite receivers, with a set-top box and has two TV sets above the family. If you have 4 televisions that require video sharing for three of these televisions, you can do this by simply purchasing two "digital TV set-top box wireless sharing" receivers.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 26.42 x 20.07 x 6.1 cm; 570 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 November 2014
- Manufacturer : Optimal Shop
- ASIN : B00Q1HJW4Q
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This product is included in the transmitter and receiver, the transmitter is connected to the set-top box / DVD side, the receiver to be connected to the TV, the product infrared emission range: ≥ 5m, infrared receiver range: ≥ 10m, beyond the range will make the product Infrared signal, resulting in no work. For more details, please refer to the manual.
Note: Please contact us if you have any questions about your product.
Optimalshop Wireless AV transmitter receiver is well knowed and professional. It enables you to satisfy the transmission of A/V device and digital TV STB device. It enables you to easily realize wireless sharing of SD AV data and enjoy untrammeled hi-fi audio and visual effects.
Wireless Transmitter Distance ≤150m in Unobstructive Place or in wide-open area. Wireless transmitter distance ≤20m in obstructive place such as living rooms that are walled off by 1 wall ( PS: SAME FLOOR ROOMS ONLY). It is usually used in wide-open area, not only used in TV BOX or DVD remote operation, but to control TV BOX or DVD remotely via receiver.
Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
Video Input&Output Level:1Vp-p(PAL/NTSC)
Audio Input/Output Level:1Vp-p(Stereo)
IR Transmitter:Superheterodyne 433.92MHz
IR Transmitting Range:≥5m
IR Receiving Range:≥10m
Power Supply:DC 5V-1000mA
Note: This unit only has Standard Definition compatibility, it uses RCA inputs and outputs, does not work with Sky+ HDMI. Support TV size: under 40 inch .
1x Transmitter .
2x Power adapter.
2x AV connection cable.
1x IR remote receiver.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I am using it to send audio from TV to Stereo receiver.
Make you kill the power to the Stereo receiver before the a/v sender, you will get Loud static.
It's basically a radio transmitter.
If the tranmission goes down, all you hear is static.
You will need to adjust the dipswitch on the devices to get best quality.
Delivered early. Great product. Works 100% as well as described. We are ordering a second set for my in laws