|Item Model Number||ORBSTIIMIDI|
|Package Dimensions||21 x 13.6 x 2.8 cm; 181.44 Grams|
Optimum Street 2 Rugby Ball
|Item Weight||0.4 Pounds|
About this item
- Optimum Men's Street II Rugby Ball
- Superior Grip: The Optimum Men’s Street II Rugby Ball is manufactured with a long lasting tyre grip finish, which is perfect for rugby games. It can also survive harsh weather conditions, and it won’t slip out of your hands because of its superior tackiness characteristic, and dimpled super grip surface. Also, the street II rugby ball is hand stitched, which means there’s an added grip support.
- Superior Flight: This product has a balanced weight for an excellent flight, which can enhance your accuracy when playing rugby game! Grab this product now and enjoy training and playing rugby!
- Top Grade Rubber: The Optimum Men’s Street II Rugby Ball is made from top-grade Korean rubber outer material. It is the second edition of the famous Street Rugby Ball from Optimum. It is an ideal ball for club, school, and junior rugby.
- Long lasting and Durable: The perfect Street Rugby Ball when it comes to durability. The Optimum Street II Rugby Ball is constructed from a durable two-ply heavyweight material. It weighs 410 grams and can withstand tough contact rugby sports.
- Amazing Details: If you want to have a beautifully crafted street rugby ball, then this product is made for you! The ball is detailed with hand illustrated graffiti design, which is attractive to the eyes.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Keeping hands and fingers warm is essential for reactions and dexterity, this thermal rugby gloves combat the effects from winter training and match play. The thermal rugby gloves feature a technical stretch material throughout with a brushed lining and smooth outer to minimise their presence and give a second skin feeling. The brushed lining traps a layer of air between the skin to retain heat, while the outer surface blocks wind-chill and water penetration. The welded Optimum signature grip palms use technology designed to optimise ball grip in all weather conditions, reducing the chance of a dropped ball or slippage.
1 x Ball
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Oh well, bought as an experiment to test out some alternative training balls. I'd recommend looking to some of the other manufacturers on here as these are next to useless