Organic Maca Root Black, Red, Yellow 1900 MG - 150 Vegan Capsules Peruvian Maca Root Gelatinized 100% Pure Non-GMO Supports Reproductive Health Natural Energizer
|Price:||+ $9.14 Delivery|
- ✔️ORGANIC MACA ROOT: Maca root grows in the mountains of Peru at high altitudes making it the highest growing plant in the world. Maca is divided into categories based on the color of the root, which can be red, black, or yellow.
- ✔️SUPERIOR QUALITY: We take pride in providing you 100% pure organic maca which does NOT CONTAIN fillers, magnesium stearate, dioxides, preservatives, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast, starch, rice flour, non-gmo
- Manufactured in a FDA registered facility in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- ✔️SUPERIOR POTENCY 950 MG: Most potent organic maca available on the market. Our black, red, yellow maca mix delivers 950 mg per capsule with 150 vegan capsules making it the highest available on the market.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.62 x 7.62 x 13.97 cm; 208.65 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 March 2017
- Manufacturer : NaturaLife Labs
- ASIN : B01M362DU7
- Manufacturer reference : NaturaLife Labs
Best Sellers Rank:
6,301 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 147 in Multivitamins & Minerals
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Organic Maca Root Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (plant cellulose)
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
I will say I chose to stop taking it recently because I am now pregnant. ;) Seems to have worked!
I must add that though the benefits of these pills greatly outweigh the cons; I must state the cons. I encountered some pretty unusual womanly issues at the start of my taking these supplements that included a weird feeling in my lady parts that I thought was a UTI but really wasn’t, some very weird periods and extremely painful period cramps (more than my regular periods). It seems my body has finally adjusted to these after reducing to one capsule per day as opposed to the recommended 2. I will up my dose once I feel I’ve been properly introduced. My body seems to be accustoming itself finally; but it was quite the journey. Mind you, these deal directly with hormones so as someone with thyroid issues in my past this adjustment period may have been thanks to that.
Overall these have worked wonders for my sex life and overall womanly glow.