- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Organyc Ultra Thin Pads, Heavy Wings, 10 count
- Highly absorbent
- Hypoallergenic and breathable
- natomic design with protective wings
- Folded and individually wrapped in Mater-bi pouch
- Certified Vegan
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Organyc: Complete Protection, No Compromises.
100% Certified Organic Cotton
Organyc brand pads are made with 100% certified organic cotton inside and out, to give you unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection. Soft and gentle organic cotton is pure, to respect you and your body. Now you don’t have to settle for feminine products that don’t give you the complete protection you need and deserve.
Organyc uses patented technology to create certified organic cotton pads, panty liners and tampons that naturally absorb as well as synthetic materials used by other brands. Our pads have been tested and proven to absorb just as well as the traditional brands! With Organyc, you can choose the brand that offers complete protection with no compromises on purity or quality.
Organyc Cotton Pads, Heavy Flow
Heavy Flow Pads are MADE SAFE certified, meaning they’re made with safe ingredients not known or suspected to harm human health, animals, or ecosystems. These moderate flow menstrual pads are breathable and hypoallergenic, with no chlorine bleach, latex, parabens, perfumes, SAP, plastics or man-made materials. Each pad has protective wings and comes folded and individually wrapped.
Pure Organyc is Your Answer to Reactions from Ordinary Non-Cotton Products
Two-thirds of women are concerned with sensitive skin. Organyc brand pads are made with 100% certified organic cotton, and skin pH balanced for complete comfort. Other feminine care products can have bleach and other chemicals that are harsh on skin. Our 100% certified organic cotton is pure, soft and absorbent, the way nature made it. Organyc respects you and your body.
- 100% certified organic cotton inside & out
- Unsurpassed absorbency
- Soft and gentle against your skin
- pH balanced for sensitive skin, with no chlorine bleach, latex, parabens, SAP or man-made materials
Certified Organic Cotton for You and the Environment
Our organic cotton is grown using methods and materials with the purpose of reducing the impact on the environment. Organyc proudly displays the 100% cotton seal— in fact, even our packaging is made from all recycled material. Respect for the healthy lifestyle you want to lead and respect for our environment is something we take seriously.
There is no organic standard for feminine care products, but our organic cotton products have been absorbed into the organic textile category. Our 100% organic cotton is certified by Global Organic Textile Standards, the leading organization for organic textiles (GOTS 2007-005 Ed.03C/Rev.00, Version 5.0, 01.03.2019).
Organyc Brand Certified Organic Cotton Products of All Kinds
Organyc is proud to offer a complete range of 100% certified organic products for a range of needs from cotton rounds, to feminine hygiene, to beauty care. Respect for you, your skin and your needs are the essence of the Organyc brand.
· Organyc brand menstrual pads for complete protection
· Organic feminine pads for regular daytime use
· Organic cotton pads with unsurpassed absorbency
· Made with no chlorine bleach, no latex, no parabens, no perfumes, no SAP, and no plastics or man-made materials
· 100% certified organic cotton certified by Global Organic Textile Standards
· For women with sensitive skin or have had reactions to traditional non-cotton feminine care products
· Organyc hygiene products are tested and shown to absorb just as well as the traditional brands
|5 star 62% (62%)||62%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|1 star 10% (10%)||10%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Does anyone else find the labeling confusing, and way too wordy?? Can anyone suggest a thicker version of these for me? Thank you!
Peut partout légèrement irrité car la matière est un peu rèche. Mais l'essentiel c'est qu'il y a aucune matière chimique dans les compositions. Ça colle pas très bien par rapport aux serviettes classiques.