- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 3.8 x 15.2 cm ; 4.54 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 318 g
- Item Model Number: SHSBC85ZRED11
- ASIN: B00203MP9E
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 March 2018
- Customer Reviews: 289 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
29,821 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #766 in Hair Shampoos
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Oribe Shampoo for Beautiful Colour, 250ml
|Price:||+ $14.51 Delivery|
What is Premium Beauty?
Amazon sources from top brands to offer you a wide range of high-end products for women and men. To buy Premium Beauty and Premium Men’s Grooming items, just look for the Premium Beauty badge.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Oribe Beautiful Color Shampoo is an ultra-gentle cleanser for ultra-beautiful color. Extend the bright, happy life of your dye with high-tech ingredients that target damaged areas for intense moisture treatment and protect your hue from the elements. It preserves the color's optimal brilliance. Restorative moisturizers target damaged areas first. Comes in a 250 ml bottle.
From the manufacturer
Shampoo for Beautiful Color
An ultra-gentle cleanser for ultra-beautiful color. Extend the bright, happy life of your dye with high-tech ingredients that target damaged areas for intense moisture treatment and protect your hue from the elements.
How to Use:
Lather, indulge, rinse.
- Gentle cleanser that preserves color.
- Fortifies over-processed and chemically-treated hair.
- Protects against the color-depleting effects of environmental pollutants and the sun.
- Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) Defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
- Bioflavonoids, responsible for giving fruits their fantastic hues, protect hair’s own color from fading and discoloration.
- Baobab Tree Extract, from an African plant known for its hydration storage, offers the same benefit to parched, color-treated tresses, providing superior moisture to the driest areas first.
- Edelweiss Flower Extract, from the Swiss Alps, provides natural protection against the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
- Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, found in Southeast Asia, Delivers natural UV protection.
- Multi-Layered UV Protection System delivers long-lasting UV protection and protects hair from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Watermelon Extract, from the Kalahari Desert, provides natural protection against oxidative stress and the deterioration of natural keratin.
- Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.
|Shampoo for Beautiful Color||Bright Blonde Shampoo for Beautiful Color||Shampoo for Brilliance and Shine|
|Hair Type||For those who play with colors (you know who you are).||For those who play with (blonde or grey) colors.||For those who need to shine the brightest.|
|Benefits||Gentle cleanser, fortifies over-processed and chemically-treated hair. Protects against the color-depleting effects of environmental pollutants and the sun.||Sulfate-free gentle cleanser for color-treated hair. Contains optimal level of violet pigments to brighten and eliminate brassiness.||High-shine, moisturizing shampoo. Maintains hair’s natural oils. Lightweight.|
|When||To maximize color’s optimal brilliance—leaving hair smooth, soft and tangle free.||Use daily to brighten and tone blonde and grey hair.||To magnify shine and untease tangles without making hair dull in any way.|
|Why||Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts), Bioflavonoids, Baobab Tree Extract, Edelweiss Flower Extract, and Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract.||Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts), Pure Violet Pigment, Brightening Complex (Lemon, Ginger Root and Chamomile Extracts),Coconut- and Corn-Derived Cleansers, and Swiss Garden Cress Sprouts.||Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts), Silk Amino Acids, Pearl Protein, Vegetable-Derived Humectants, Sweet Almond Protein, Amber Extract, Coconut-, Corn- and Oat‐Derived Cleansers.|
Complete The Look
Conditioner for Beautiful Color
This rich, restorative conditioner extends the life of your dye while soothing over-processed, color-treated hair.
Masque for Beautiful Color
The ultimate luxury conditioning masque for color-treated hair.
Split End Seal
This silkening serum repairs up to 94% of split ends after 1 use. Restores, fortifies, and preserves tresses of every shade.
Lip Lust Crème Lipstick, The Red
Full impact red lip color with a lightweight formula and a silky smooth finish.
About the Brand
Oribe Hair Care was founded with the goal of creating a new kind of hair company, one that was designed with the most discriminating customers in mind. When developing the line, we didn't want to compromise on any detail. We leveraged skin care technology and natural actives to deliver high-performance, treatment-based products- all while never forgetting that healthy hair is the underpinning for sexy, glamorous styling. Each product has been created to ensure the highest results, leaving us with a best-in-class collection that truly meets the needs of the hair-obsessed.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My wife was extremely happy with the anti friz and colour assistance that this shampoo provide. As the Zohan would say” silky smooth”
Top international reviews
Worth the splurge. I’m on my second bottle and my hair has gone from frizzy dry mess to manageable soft and shiny. Doesn’t fade my color either. All the orobe products are color safe and frankly, amazing.
LATHER - It's a lovely lather. Not too foamy. Not too un-foamy. This is the heart of the shampoo - the experience of using it. The scent of this lather has got to be in the top 5 shampoos I've ever used. It smells a bit like fresh grapes and grass. Nothing too chemical-based. The shampoo itself has a lovely white pearlescence to it that sort of shimmers.
INDULGE - And an indulgence it is. Did I feel Fancy as F@ck using it? He!l yes. The bottle is a gorgeous burgundy colour, the cap snaps down with a pleasing finality reminiscent of the vault-like sound of a BMW door closing...but come on, this costs $50. FIFTY dollars. For some shampoo.
RINSE - And here's the third step, where all of the above sharpens into reality. You're paying almost $6 per ounce on something that is literally getting rinsed down the drain. I understand this is made in the USA with the highest ingredients. I would be inclined perhaps to spend that money on the final step in the process - conditioner - or a styling product which has a specific application. But it's difficult for me to fathom spending this much on a product that is getting rinsed out as soon as it is applied.
Having said all of the above, the Lather, Indulge, Rinse cycle of this beautiful ORIBE shampoo is an enjoyable luxury if your bank account can afford it. It is a lovely shampoo that cleans your hair and makes you feel good doing it. At least ORIBE didn't add the old standard money-grab line on the bottle: "Repeat".