House Again Original Sturdy Steamer Basket for 6 or 8 Quart Pressure Cooker, 304 Stainless Steel Steamer Insert with Silicone Covered Handle
- Useful Accessory to Instapot - Perfect steamer basket for veggies, hard cooked eggs, you can also use it for fast straining when you are making bone broth & stocks.
- Sturdier and easier to clean than the wire basket - All the parts including the handle, steamer insert and the trivet are made of quality 18/8 stainless steel. Dishwasher safe, easily cleaned and no retained odors.
- Larger Capacity - Designed to make full use of the available space. Fits 6 or 8 quart Instant Pot, as well as other larger electric pressure cooker. 1 inch trivet are high enough to keep above the water. Wide and holey baskets allow more ways for steam to penetrate the basket, easy to steam food evenly.
- Silicone covered handle & legs make removal easy and safe. The silicone part is 100% BPA free and food grade. NOTE: The black silicone sleeve on both ends of the handle is used to prevent scratching during transportation. Please remove it before use for better installation into the hole.
- 【100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】Contact us if you are not satisfied with it for any reason. We’ll process full refund or send you a replacement without returning or any additional conditions. All issues will be solved within 24 hours. Patented product.Patent Number: US D850200S
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
My steamed meals always turn out greatly and the food doesn't stick onto the basket.
However, some of the food or stains will get stuck in between the tiny holes and it takes some effort to get it cleaned properly, or else you'll see marks and stains when it dries up.
The orange handle and leg covers are removable, I prefer that there isn't any other material during my pressure cooking process.
and used it to steam whole peppers for my baked stuffed peppers recipe.
It made the process so much easier and cooked them to perfection.
I intend to use it for doing vegetables for soups , which I purée in my VITAMIX.
I like that the rubber feet don’t allow the basket to scrape the pot.
It came with only 1 of the 3 silicone leg covers. Not a show stopper, I hope it does not scratch the bottom of my pot;