- Shell and lining material: 100% polyester. It has excellent windproof and warm-keeping quality.
- Body / Sleeve Filler: 90% White Duck Down + 10% Feathers.
- Extra soft Artificial Lamb Down hood, keep you warm and makes the jacket more elegant.
- 6 pockets can be used: 4 zipper pockets and 2 slant pockets. Big pockets and silk handle design, keep chic, modern style close at your body with this beautiful fashion jacket.
- Special sides zip design, when you zippered down you could move more easily and make you more comfortable in daily life.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- The neri is filled with white duck down. The liner of the eiderdown garment was made of 100 small squares. Delicate stitches seal the eiderdown in every small square and ensure there is no loss of eiderdown as well as preventing protrusion of eiderdown out of the garment.
- Our clothes utilize high-density, water-resistant and windproof materials, which are also super soft and light.
- The down jacket is both light and warm-keeping. With the unprecedented light cutting, you will also be able to stay fashionable in the cold winter.
- We made improvements in fabrics, details, and clipping, so that it is more comfortable to wear.
- "Another unique feature of this coat is the fact that the sides un-zip - which I think will make it more comfortable to wear when you're sitting in a car or on the ski lift." -by Kathleen
|Women's Trench Coat with Belt||Thickened Short Down Jacket||Stylish Down Coat Hooded||Drawstring Hooded Down Jacket||Men's Thickened Down Coat||Women's Light Shine Down Jacket|
|2 Side pockets||2 Side pockets, 2 breast pockets||2 Side pockets, 1 decorative pocket||2 Side zipper pockets||6 Pockets||6 Pockets|
|Faux Fur Trim||✓|
|Color||Green, Khaki, Black||Black, Khaki, Navy, Green||Navyblue, Black, Armygreen, Grey||Black, Armygreen, Navy||Blue, Black, Armygreen, Grey||Armygreen, Darkgray, Black, Wine|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very happy customer.
We've had some really cold days here in TAS, Australia I've been so warm in my new jacket with just a T-shirt on underneath.
Top international reviews
I love mine. It's like wearing a sleeping bag, it's so cozy and so warm. It keeps me warm on English country walks or when I'm in London for meetings. The pockets! So many pockets for all my stuff. The hood is massive. When it's up, I don't get any rain in my face. When it's down, it craddles my neck like a soft cushion.
My only complaints: 1) it is a little narrow on my hips, but the size zips mean that I can adjust it. 2) it's more expensive in the UK. I know that this only costs $100-120 in the US, but I spent 145 quid. If I had been traveling to the US anytime soon, I would have bought it from US amazon and had it shipped to my sister.
Women of Great Britain, listen to us (former) New Yorkers. Buy The Coat.
First, there is NO DUCK DOWN in it at all, it is 100% polyester and it is clearly mentioned on the label.
Second, the trademark is not even Orolay but some other name.
This is my first experience buying some outfit from amazon and it turns out not so pleasant!!! How can I trust the description?
- No Orolay label on the jacket and label is removed with trace.
- Zipper is made of cheap metal and very sharp that could scrap your skin
- craftsmanship is not good as thread is hanging everywhere
- the white lining inside the hood is not soft
- CAD150 is totally over-priced and I think I can find similar at CAD70 retail
Total disappointed and now waiting for response from seller for a refund.
After reading the comments on Amazon about the sizing being too small, I ordered a size 3X. It isn’t too small at all. The sizing seems true to size but I had ordered two sizes larger to be on the safe side.
The jacket in navy is absolutely GORGEOUS. The shiny orange lining and white “teddy bear”-like hood lining is FABULOUS.
The jacket I received was well-made and I just fell in love with it even more. I didn’t even want to take it off!
Sadly, I have to return it but I am hoping to have it replaced with an XL for a smarter look. As it is so cosy, I won’t want to wear thick jumpers underneath (or I’ll swelter) so a jacket closer in fit would be ideal.
I will provide a further update once the Seller gets back to me and I receive my ideal size.
UPDATE: My replacement jacket (down one size) arrived this morning and is AMAZING from the fit, colour, aesthetics to the warmth. The Seller made sure I didn’t have to wait too long and the replacement arrived on 15 Jan. Super fast!
Definitely invest - it’s worth it. Looks great even on plus size women and is very well made. I’ll update again if all is not what it seems after I’ve worn it this winter.
I returned the jacket and I received my replacement jacket even faster. I opened the box and found the jacket in a sealed plastic bag but unlike the one I had the first time. The jacket didn’t have any tags on it and I found hair on the inside of the hood. To make matters worse, I opened the jacket to find a big hole on the inside. I’m extremely disappointed because this jacket is so warm and cute. I don’t know if I even want to bother trying for the THIRD time.. goodluck!
This does it, and it’s stylish, hurrah! The hood is amazing, either down as an Uber collar, or worn as a waterproof, and funky hood. The double down all over, with pockets makes it warmer than my top rated current coat....bought for around £250. I’m wary about the zips because of other reviews, and seams, but it’s not tight fitting. At the moment, super pleased!
*Edit and update after two months of wearing every day, and some windy and wet weather - SUPERB! ultra warm, ultra comfy, and looks fab. even got stuck in a mega downpour, and survived....dried out in super quick time. buy it!