Oscillating Tool Blades, HEMUNC Oscillating Multitool Saw Blades Accessories Kit 64pcs for Dewalt, Fein Multimaster, Bosch, Dremel, Makita, Milwaukee, Rockwell, Ryobi, Craftsman, Ridgid
|Price:||+ $12.03 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||23.5 x 12.5 x 3.99 cm; 531 Grams|
|Number of pieces||10|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔The 64pcs multitool blades kit contains grit sanding sheets, wood oscillating blades, bimetal multitool blades, scraper blades, carbide multitool blades，and diamond oscillating saw blades, which would be excellent for tackling a range home repairing, such as cutting metal/wood/plastic, sanding wood, removing paint, cutting and grinding cement, tile, and so on.
- ✔ Some of our oscillating tool blades built-in length markers on two sides, one side is inch and the other is centimeter, ensure you can get accurate cuts easier and faster while you are working.Meanwhile, the special designed precision multitool saw blades have longer wavy tooth which can provide faster, cleaner cuts in wood and plastic.
- ✔2pcs universal fit oscillating scraper blades are included, one for scraping in tight spots and one for open areas, which used to removes caulk, glue, tape, adhesive residue, paint, and it's also a go-to oscillating blades used to remove wall paper, under-coatings and cut leather, linoleum.
- ✔Several kinds of oscillating multitool blades are made of high carbon steel, stainless steel, bi-metal, carbide and diamond material, which are manufactured with special techniques for a long lasting usage.
- ✔HEMUNC multitool saw blades are compatible with many oscillating tools in the market, such as Fein Multimaster, Ryobi, Milwaukee, Chicago, Craftsman, Dewalt, Dremel, Makita, Porter Cable, Ridgid, Rockwell and More. If the multitool blades you bought can't match the tools you already have , please feel free to contact us, we will solve your problems immediately.
Product detailsSize Name:64 PACK MIXED BLADES
- Product Dimensions : 23.5 x 12.5 x 3.99 cm; 531 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 July 2019
- Manufacturer : HEMUNC
- ASIN : B07VSX3HHS
- Item Model Number : HM-0064
Best Sellers Rank:
52,081 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- 37 in Oscillating Power Tools
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- With the wide range of oscillating saw blades included, it’s clear that you’ll be able to get the job done well. For the average DIYer, and even for more heavy duty projects, this handy oscillating tool blades accessories kit can help you do most things you need.
- Be designed with quick release blade mechanism, the standard & precision Oscillating multitool Blades are capable of cutting through a wide range of materials, such as wood, plastic.
- The design of flat side enables the Carbide Oscillating Saw Blade to completely work all the way into the corners without damaging opposing walls or surfaces.
- Fit Black&Decker(except Black and Decker Matrix)
- Fit Bosch (except Bosch MX30E/ MXH180B/ MX30EC-31, Bosch GOP40-30, Bosch GOP12V-28N, Bosch Starlock)
- Fit Dremel (except MM40 & MM45 & MM50 and 6300 models)
- Fit Fein (except Fein Multimaster FMM350QSL, Fein Supercut, Fein Starlock)
- Fit Craftsman(except Craftsman Bolt-On mode)
50 x 3-1/8" 5 Types of Sandpaper, each 10pcs
1 x 1-3/8" Precision Tooth Saw Blade
1 x 1-3/8" Wood Multitool Blades
1 x 1-3/8" Bi-metal Oscillating Tool Blades
1 x 1-3/4" Metal Oscillating Saw Blades
1 x 2-1/2"Wood Oscillating Blades
1 x 3-1/8"Multitool Sanding Pad
1 x 3-1/2" Wood Oscillating Blades
1 x 2-1/2" Carbide multitool blades
1 x 3-1/8" Carbide Grout Removal Blade
1 x 2-1/4" Diamond Grout Removal Blade
1 x 2-1/2" Diamond Multitool Blade
1 x 2" Carbide Finger Grout Removal Blade
1 x Rigid Scraper blade
1 x flexible Scraper blade
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 12 December 2020