|Package Dimensions||38.79 x 24.79 x 2.9 cm; 549 Grams|
|Number Of Pieces||24|
|Item Weight||549 g|
24-Piece Oscillating Multi-Tool Saw Blades and Accessories Set, Multi-Tool Accessory Kit with Storage Case, Attachments for Makita, Milwaukee, Fein, Worx, Ridgid, Ryobi, Harbor Freight, and More
Enhance your purchase
|Number Of Pieces||24|
About this item
- ENHANCE THE VERSATILITY: Equip your oscillating multi-tool to do more with this 24-piece accessory set. It includes cutting blades for wood, drywall, and metal, a carbide blade, scraper blade, sanding pads, carbide grout removal rasp, and more tools to handle most tasks.
- AFFORDABLE QUALITY: Get durable oscillating saw blades without breaking the bank. You'll love the quality of these oscillating tool accessories. Unlike other oscillating multitool blades that easily dull, we've crafted ours using premium steel to withstand it all.
- HANDLE ANY JOB: Whether you're sanding hardwood, doing some tile or floor work, removing paint, grinding cement, dabbling in some carpentry, or looking to cut through wood, plastic, metal, or drywall, you'll find the right tool in this oscillating accessory kit.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: These oscillating tool attachments are a perfect fit for the Makita Multitool (XMT032), HFT oscillating tool, Fein Multi Master Pro, Milwaukee M18 multi tool, Worx WX628L/665L, Ridgid jobmax, Portel Cable, Harbor Freight Chicago electric tool, Ryobi multitool, and Genesis Pro among others.
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH: Quick change or blade quick release tools, Dewalt DCS355, Dremel MM40/45, Worx 20V Max, Worx wx682.9, Black & Decker BD Matrix, and Rockwell Sonic Rafter. All our oscillation tool blades and accessories come neatly packed in a portable plastic storage case. Get your set and experience the versatility.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
GIVE YOUR MULTITOOL A UTILITY UPGRADE
Built for Reliability
Whether you're tackling a new D.I.Y project, working on some home repairs, or remodeling a part of your space, this 24-piece
accessory set equips your oscillating multitool with enhanced versatility. It contains it all: blades for cutting, tools for sanding,
and accessories for scraping or removing grout. Just fit the right attachment and handle any job faster and with a professional
Here's what you get in every set:
(1) semi-circular segment saw blade for wood / metal cutting Dia.:3-1/2 in.(87mm)
(1) 2" Rigid scraper blade
(1) 2" Flexible scraper blade
(1) Standard endcut blade for wood cutting: 1-1/8" 3/4" 1-3/8" 3/8"
(1) Bi-metal endcut blade for wood/metal cutting:1-1/4"
(1) Precision endcut blade for wood cutting:1-3/8"
(1) 2-5/8" standard flush-Cut saw blade for wood
(1) 2-1/2" semi-circle carbide blade
(1) 3" sanding pad
(10) 3" sandpapers for wood: 2 sheets each of 60, 80, 120, 180, and 240 grit.
(1) 3" triangular carbide grout removal rasp
(1) sturdy plastic storage case with handle for portability.Experience the Difference
Not all oscillating tool accessories are created equal. Some dull after the first use. Others struggle to cut through certain materials.
And others result in shoddy jobs. We've combined durability and precision to ensure every job goes down smoothly. We've also
designed our attachments with a universal fit that complements most major brands in the market. Whether you own a Hi-Spec,
Ferm, Wen, Tacklife, Ridgid, Craftsma, Skil, Ryobi, Worx, Milwaukee, or Harbor Freight multitool, these accessories should work
Our accessories set is backed by a lifetime warranty; get yours with total peace of mind!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 30 May 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 25 October 2019
Flexibility of blazes made it difficult to cut straight lines in hard materials. Tried to 'skate" on the surface. Same flexibility made it much easier to undercut door trim.1/2 round blade worked exceptionally well for this purpose. Better than other company blades.
Non-universal mounting design was disappointing. Only one of my 3 power tools could accept these blades. Blades mounted securely in multiple positions and stayed in place well. Compares very favorably to name brand blades I have used (Dremel, Bosch, Milwaukee). I would definitely purchase this assortment and recommend it to friends in the building trades. Great assortment.