|Package Dimensions||13.6 x 11.3 x 4.2 cm; 300 Grams|
|Item Weight||300 g|
20PCS Metal Wood Mix Oscillating Multitool Quick Release Saw Blades Universal Carbide for Ridgid Makita Fein Multimaster Porter Bosch Dewalt Milwaukee Dremel Etc
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.3 Kilograms|
|Compatible material||Wood, Plastic, Metal, Copper, Fibreglass|
About this item
- 20Pcs Universal Oscillating Multitool Saw Blade Kit, Fit Most Quick Release System, Fast Cutting Soft Woods, Wood Laminates, Softer Plastics, Drywall (Sheetrock), Fiberglass.
- Made Of High Carbon Steel And Use High Quality Manufacturing Techniques Insure Cutting Speed, Superior Wear Tolerance And Life.
- Built-In Length Markers On Two Sides, One Side Is Inch And Other Is Centimeter, Ensure You Can Get Accurate Cuts Easy And Fast While You Working With It. 2 Kinds Of Special Design Precision Saw Blades Have Longer Wavy Tooth That Is Specifically Designed To Provide Faster, Cleaner Cuts In Wood And Plastic
- Package Include: 3 Pieces 1-3/4-Inch Bimetal Saw Blade; 3 Pieces 1-3/4-Inch High Carbon Steel Saw Blade; 3 Pieces 1-3/4-Inch Japanese High Carbon Steel Saw Blade; 3 Pieces 1-3/8-Inch Bimetal Saw Blade; 4 Pieces 1-3/8-Inch High Carbon Steel Saw Blade; 4 Pieces 1-3/8-Inch Japanese High Carbon Steel Saw Blade.
- Note: Detailed Compatible And Incompatible Models, Please See The Product Description
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Precision Japan Tooth Oscillating Saw Blade:
Ideal for flush cuts and cut-outs for switches, outlets, hardwood floors, base boards, trim and molding. The SPTA Blade Japan tooth blade will saw into corners and cut angles with precision. With sharp teeth, the precision blade cuts through laminated material without chipping and the large tooth design resists loading and improves cutting speeds. Use this blade for plunge cutting drywall for countless tasks such as installation of recessed lighting and ceiling fans.
Bi-Metal Oscillating Saw Blade:
The SPTA Blade Bi-Metal blade is ideal for demolition, plumbing, remodeling and general wood and soft-metal cutting. The blade features an off-set to allow for flush cuts. The SPTA Blade Bi-Metal oscillating saw blade cuts nail embedded wood (6d-8d finishing nails), fiberglass, tubing, PVC, and soft metals like lite gauge copper, lite gauge metal mesh, and light gauge sheet metal and other soft metallic and non-metallic materials. The SPTA Blade blades are great for Flush and Plunge cuts and are designed with laser welded high speed steel cutting edge and flexible alloy steel back to resist breaking, further extending blade life.
Wood/Soft-Metal Oscillating Saw Blade:
Ideal for flush cuts and cut-outs in hard materials and non-ferrous metals (light gague; low iron content) and materials such as hardwoods, plywood and particle board this blade can also tackle materials such as plastics, fiberglass and Plexiglas. Manufactured with a durable cutting edge that resists wear and cuts quickly. Designed to saw into corners and cut angles with precision the blade can be utilized for even the toughest tasks. The design allows the blade to be used in multiple projects, trimming base boards and door jambs when installing new flooring is easy with this universal cutting blade.
20 piece TopsTools universal oscillating multitool saw blade accessory k
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The blades sit firmly in the tool and not causing extra vibrations.
The blades are super sharp and cut through metal and wood easily.
There are plenty of them in the box for that price, so I don't need to keep using dull blades...
I give this 5 stars for the quality and price tag