|Mfg Recommended age||6 - 12 years|
|Item Model Number||902-00002|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 13 x 22 cm; 1 Kilograms|
Osmo 902-00002 Coding Jam (2017) Electronic Learning and Education Toys
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$24.95 (25%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Fun-filled & award winning learning games that interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad and/or Fire Tablet, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play).
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 6-12+. Games are designed for beginner to expert levels. Osmo enables the continuation of learning.
- TEACHING: Use coding blocks and create music beats while coding, making your beat come alive, while learning patterns & problem solving (Coding Jam). A great introduction to the concepts of coding.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: 23 magnetic coding blocks including: walk, jump, grab, loop, sequentials, sleep & multipliers blocks, stackable storage for game pieces & 1 Game App: Coding Jam.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD AND FIRE TABLET: Compatible iPads: iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation), iPad (4th Generation), iPad (5th Generation), iPad (6th Generation), iPad (7th Generation), iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 5, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 3, and the 9.7-inch and 10.5-inch iPad Pro. Osmo is currently NOT compatible with the 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9. Compatible Fire tablets: 7th Generation Fire 7, HD 8, HD 10, 8th Generation Fire HD 8, 9th Generation HD 7, HD 10. This includes all Kids Edition tablets.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Coding and Music: Twice the fun with Coding Jam from Osmo. Kids love music, right? Now they can compose their own by arranging Osmo's Coding Blocks into patterns and sequences. So it's happy, hands-on play, and an awesome way to introduce Coding. Rock On! Osmo games bring a child's creative imagination to life with hand held pieces that interact with an iPad and/or Fire Tablet and an Osmo Base (No WiFi necessary for game play). Coding Jam requires an Osmo Base to play and this game does not ship with an Osmo Base. An Osmo Base for iPad or Fire Tablet must be purchased to play Coding Jam. Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 31,000 classrooms.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|