- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
- Padded laptop and separate zippered tablet sleeve (fits up to a 15” laptop)
- Front panel organization pocket with key clip
- Dual stretch mesh water bottle pockets and front bungee cord for quick storage
- Heat embossed scratch-free slash pocket and blinker light attachment point
- Magazine/document sleeve with internal organization in the main compartment
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Osprey Questa women's Laptop Backpack is a feature rich daypack. Starting with the front panel organization pocket where you can store your pens and cords along with a key clip for security. The Questa bag has a padded laptop sleeve that can fit up to a 15-inch laptop. It also has a separate zippered tablet sleeve and magazine/document sleeve. You can then ensure you stay hydrated on a busy day with dual stretch mesh water bottle pockets. You can use the upper compression straps to make sure the contents of your pack stay secure and in place. It can also be used as a bike commuter pack with the blinker light attachment and a heat embossed scratch-free slash pocket for your sunglasses. Lastly, the front panel bungee cord allows for quick storing of a jacket while you are on the move.
From the manufacturer
Since Osprey’s founding in 1974, every single product design bearing the Osprey name has passed through the hands of owner and founder Mike Pfotenhauer, undergoing relentless scrutiny. From stitching the first lines of custom-fitted packs, to meticulously designing innovative products with intuitive features, to forging personal relationships with the sewing operators who construct the packs, Mike has been the unbreakable thread that makes Osprey a top company.
Osprey Questa Women's Backpack
Women's-specific fit with extra external storage capabilities matched with durable design and materials, ready for a full day of school or work
Osprey's 24/7 line is designed with the same commitment to fit, durability, comfort and function are our most technical packs. In each pack you'll find familiar and functional features like a padded laptop/tablet sleeve, internal organization and a loop for attaching a blinky light for commuting.
- Padded laptop sleeve (fits up to most 15” laptops).
- Front panel bungee compression and storage
- Upper side compression straps
- Front panel organization pocket
- Heat embossed scratch-free pocket
- Dual stretch mesh water bottle pockets
- Magazine / document sleeve
- Smooth breathable reverse spacermesh backpanel
Padded Laptop Sleeve
Padded laptop sleeve safely and securely protects most laptops up to 15".
Scratch-Free Slash Pocket
Heat embossed scratch-free slash pocket keeps small devices and sunglasses protected.
Front Panel Bungee Compression
Front panel bungee compression adds a little bit of extra storage or quick stowing of your jacket.
Water Bottle Pockets
Dual stretch mesh water bottle pockets stretch to easily fit most water bottles.
|Laptop Sleeve Fits Most:||17" laptops||15" laptops||15" laptops||15" laptops||15" laptops|
|Women's- Specific Fit||✓||✓||✓|
|Scratch Free Slash Pocket||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Airport Approved Laptop Sleeve||✓|
|Water Bottle Pockets||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Loop for blinky light attachment||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Its comfortable and light but also seems durable enough for as much as can be reasonably packed into the capacity.