Otterly Pets Puppy Dog Pet Rope Toys for Small to Medium Dogs (Set of 4)
- Four durable rope toys for chewing and playing - perfect toy for tug, toss and chew games and dental health
- Cleans teeth and massages gums and can help to redirect bad biting behavior
- Washable 100% natural cotton fibers fight plaque build-up and can help with preventing gum disease
- Beautiful and vibrant colors - safe pet supplies for small puppies to medium dogs
- Comes in a reusable bag for easy carrying and storage for your little chewer
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16.51 x 16.51 x 7.62 cm; 22.68 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Otterly Pets
- ASIN : B01E9TJMAQ
- Item Model Number : zpwpet
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Everyone loves to play with their dog. Show him or her some extra attention with these fun rope toys. They are built to be durable with high-quality 100% cotton fabric so that you and your dog will get great use and enjoyment from them.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I also do not do reviews "in exchange for a free product". They're are enough of those already...
My "expert" that was entrusted with testing the toys is German Shepherd puppy. They have quite big teeth and quite strong bite.
I was sceptical initially, my puppy can chew through almost anything. So I have her the toys to keep her from"snacking" on shoes, furniture etc.
So far, so good. She bites and chews them multiple times a day. I do have to admit, toys have withstood those teeth wire well so far.
Loose threads got chewed off quite a bit, but overall, thru remain quite intact. Ball is her favorite.
None so far.
If you take a look at the attached picture, you can draw your own opinion...
SOOOO... I was DELIGHTED that she LOVES these rope toys. THEY ARE DURABLE!!! She loves to play tug-o-war with me. She is 10 mos old... and I am 74 (so she BOTH "wins" and wears me out quickly.) But then she can play all evening, tossing and catching them... her own game of fetch!
Tug of War with a ( 10 pound ) Havanese puppy lasted all 1 minute because these strands break off and fray, and break off some more, making a choking hazard at best when they become 11 million little ropes all over the floor.