|Product Dimensions||26.01 x 24 x 11.51 cm; 721 Grams|
|Special Features||A good helper to the chef, Easy operation, Strong suction base, Utility kitchen tool, Manual speed cheese grater, Safe hash browns shredder, No electrical, Kitchen utensil, 3 different blades|
|Item Weight||721 g|
Ourokhome Round Mandoline Slicer Grinder - Rotary Cheese Grater for Walnuts, Vegetable, Potato (Blue)
- Free Your Hands: The rotary cheese grater takes care of your hands by keeping them away from the blades when in use thanks to the food pusher.
- Multifunction Mandoline Slicer: the vegetable slicer is great for cheese, vegetables, potatoes, nuts, onions for coleslaw, hash browns, salad, pizza toppings and more.
- High Efficient Hand Food Processor: with our cheese shredder grater, you can get food preparation more efficiently with minimum effort. 360 degree blades cuts foods all the time when you crank the handle.
- Humanity Design Rotary Grater: A strong suction base grips securely to CLEAN and SMOOTH countertop for effortless chopping. 3 drum blades meet your different needs
- Space Saving and Easy Clean Cheese Slicer: Performs the tasks of multiple kitchen tools in one, this cheese grater takes up a little cupboard and bench space. The food shredder slicer is easy to be disassembles for easy clean. You can just clean it under the running water.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Features of Ourokhome Rotary Cheese Grater:
① 3 Blades meet your different needs: You can slicing, shredding, grinding the foods your want.
② Save your time and labor: 360 degree blades cuts foods all the time, Shaking 1 circle equals to cut 12 times.
③ Easy to use: There is no skill involved, no strength required, and no complicated steps to learn.
④,Safe to use: no need electricity, no contact with blade when you use.
What You get:
1 x food Pusher
1 x handle
1 x transparent barrel
1 x slicer blade
1 x fine shredding blade
1 x coarse shredding blade
1 x powerful suction base
1 x Manual
Notes to be attentioned：
①,The rotary cheese grater blades are very sharp. Please be careful when you clean it.
②, Do not use more than 60 degrees of water to clean the rotary grater.
③, Do not leave the cheese slicer within reach of children.
④, Suction cup will only mount on non-porous, smooth and clean surfaces such as glass, marble and so on .
Friendly Customer Service：Always here to help, feel free to email or call with any questions or concerns.
100% Money Back Guarantee：BUY with Full confidence & "Peace Of Mind", if you're not 100% satisfied send it back for a Refund within 90 Days of purchase.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The feeding chute is generous enough that I only have to make one or two slices of a large potato to feed it into the slicer. I cut up a large potato into hash browns with about three turns of the handle. It was amazing!
Some have reported the suction holder on the base is no good. I almost didn't purchase the unit because that suction cup is necessary to keep the unit stable in order to turn the crank. The first try at using it had me discouraged because I have a grouted tile countertop, and I couldn't get the suction to hold. I have a textured glass cutting board, and it wouldn't grip that, either.
I got a sudden inspiration to try it on the metal stove top (in the center between the burners) and it latched on and did not let go. So, with my glass bowl on one of the burners, I cut up my hash browns in very short order on the stove.
One of these days I'll get my kitchen remodeled (it hasn't been redone since the house was built in the mid-70s) and I'm bound and determined to have solid surface countertops. I'm really looking forward to that day.