Chef Knife - PAUDIN Pro Kitchen Knife 8 Inch Chef's Knife N1 German High Carbon Stainless Steel Knife with Ergonomic Handle, Ultra Sharp, Best Choice for Home Kitchen & Restaurant
- PROFESSIONAL CHEF'S KNIFE: This chef’s knife is suitable for cutting bread, vegetables, fillets or meats. This sharp knife is also suitable for home and professional use. Cutting like a master chef will bring you more joy in the kitchen!
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL KNIFE: This professional 8'' chef’s knife can easily handle your daily kitchen tasks of chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing fruits, vegetables and several meat varieties including fish, kitchen and beef. It truly is the all-around cooking knife!
- ULTRA-SHARP EDGE: Sharpness is the most important feature for a cutting knife and we reached the great results in providing the best sharpness of our knives on the market. The thickness of this kitchen knife is 2mm, which is ideal to do the job, and do the job well. Hand polished by craftsman with decades of experience to ensure long-lasting sharpness.
- ERGONOMICALLY SHAPED HANDLE: The blade of this chef knife is integrated with a soft and comfortable handle, creating the perfect grip. The ergonomic shape enables the right balance between the handle and the thin blade, ensuring ease of movement.
- BEAUTIFUL PATTERN: The special waved pattern blade is particularly and strikingly (5Cr15Mov stainless steel kitchen knives, not real Damascus). We offer 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK policy. PAUDIN provides a lifetime against defects in material and workmanship.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
We provide high quality and exquisite packaging for your knives.. It can be an ideal multipurpose cutlery gift for everyone!
This professional 8'' chef knife can easily handle your daily kitchen tasks of chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing of fruits, vegetables, and several meat varieties. It truly is the all-around cooking knife.
German stainless steel with 58 Rockwell hardness and only 15-degree edge at the 0.25mm blade ensure the long-lasting sharpness of this PAUDIN chef knife.
Made of German steel 5Cr15MoV, the blade is durable and has a long life. The superb alloy prevents dulling and rust and maintains the original sharpness through years of use.
Balance, Cut Effortless
The balanced handle with ergonomic design gives you effortless cuts of meats, fish, sushi, vegetables and fruits.
An emerging global brand, PAUDIN is synonymous with superior quality products with a young and very motivated team. The start-up has used innovative technologies to build the highest quality and most appealing designs. PAUDIN works with a young, talented designer who shares the brand's value and vision, committed to excellent products.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is well balanced.
It is extremely sharp.
It may hold onto fast slicing with items holding onto the blade.
I don't think the steel is one piece flowing into the handle.
It is capped at the handle.
I've scratched 1mm deep into the handle and it's not wood it's good strong plastic of some sort.
Is it worth the $20 in Aussie ?
I'd say yes...certainly.
Standard home use without cutting Pumpkin weekly should see longevity.
Not bad at all for $20.
The handle of the knife is really great, offering a good grip of the knife.
Very happy and satisfied customer.