|Product Dimensions||20.3 x 4.5 x 0.2 cm; 193 Grams|
|Item Weight||193 g|
Chef Knife - PAUDIN Pro Kitchen Knife 8 Inch Chef's Knife N1 German High Carbon Stainless Steel Knife with Ergonomic Handle, Ultra Sharp, Best Choice for Home Kitchen & Restaurant.
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||20.3 x 4.5 x 0.2 centimetres|
About this item
- PROFESSIONAL CHEF'S KNIFE: This chef’s knife is suitable for cutting bread, vegetables, fillets or meats. This sharp knife is also suitable for home and professional use. Cutting like a master chef will bring you more joy in the kitchen!
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL KNIFE: This professional 8'' chef’s knife can easily handle your daily kitchen tasks of chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing fruits, vegetables and several meat varieties including fish, kitchen and beef. It truly is the all-around cooking knife!
- ULTRA-SHARP EDGE: Sharpness is the most important feature for a cutting knife and we reached the great results in providing the best sharpness of our knives on the market. The thickness of this kitchen knife is 2mm, which is ideal to do the job, and do the job well. Hand polished by craftsman with decades of experience to ensure long-lasting sharpness.
- ERGONOMICALLY SHAPED HANDLE: The blade of this chef knife is integrated with a soft and comfortable handle, creating the perfect grip. The ergonomic shape enables the right balance between the handle and the thin blade, ensuring ease of movement.
- BEAUTIFUL PATTERN: The special waved pattern blade is particularly and strikingly (5Cr15Mov stainless steel kitchen knives, not real Damascus). We offer 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK policy. PAUDIN provides a lifetime against defects in material and workmanship.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
PROFESSIONAL MULTI-FUNCTIONAL CHEF'S KNIFE
This professional 8'' chef knife can easily handle your daily kitchen tasks of chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing of fruits, vegetables, and several meat varieties. It truly is the all-around cooking knife.
German stainless steel with 58 Rockwell hardness and only 15-degree edge at the 0.25mm blade ensure the long-lasting sharpness of this PAUDIN chef knife.
Made of German steel 5Cr15MoV, the blade is durable and has a long life. The superb alloy prevents dulling and rust and maintains the original sharpness through years of use.
Good Balance, Cut Effortless
The balanced handle with ergonomic design gives you effortless cuts of meats, fish, sushi, vegetables and fruits.
Quality Gift Box
We provide high quality and exquisite packaging boxes for our knives to give you a better experience. It can be an ideal multipurpose cutlery gift for everyone!
An emerging global brand, PAUDIN is synonymous with superior quality products with a young and very motivated team. The start-up has used innovative technologies to build the highest quality and most appealing designs. PAUDIN works with a young, talented designer who shares the brand's value and vision, commit to make customer satisfied.
Care and Handling of PAUDIN Cutlery
- Rinse as soon as you're done with the versatile tools.
- Dish detergent can be used.
- Most importantly- to avoid rust, you must dry it off after you use.
- Hand washes- no dishwashers.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Paudin is well packaged, and has a reasonable hand feel, though I feel the handle is on the light side. I’d have preferred more substance to the handle.
Am I unhappy / disappointed with it? No.
Am I blown away by it? No.
You get what you pay for.
By will johnson on 28 June 2018
By Jane Pratt on 5 July 2018
It is well balanced.
It is extremely sharp.
It may hold onto fast slicing with items holding onto the blade.
I don't think the steel is one piece flowing into the handle.
It is capped at the handle.
I've scratched 1mm deep into the handle and it's not wood it's good strong plastic of some sort.
Is it worth the $20 in Aussie ?
I'd say yes...certainly.
Standard home use without cutting Pumpkin weekly should see longevity.
Not bad at all for $20.
True to the advertising
The patterning is just laser engraved, not a property of the steel.
The patterning is not as pronounced in person.
Appears to have come with a decent edge, and the handle is comfortable and nice to use, it was packaged well and I believe it is worth the $25-30 AUD.