Chef Knife - PAUDIN Pro Kitchen Knife 8 Inch Chef's Knife N1 German High Carbon Stainless Steel Knife with Ergonomic Handle, Ultra Sharp, Best Choice for Home Kitchen & Restaurant
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- PROFESSIONAL CHEF'S KNIFE: This chef knife is suitable for cutting bread, vegetables, fillets or meats. The sharp knife is also suitable for home and professional use. Cutting like a master chef will add to your kitchen experience.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL KNIFE: This professional 8” chef knife can easily handle your daily kitchen tasks of chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing of fruits, vegetables and several meat varieties. It truly is the all-around cooking knife.
- ULTRA-SHARP EDGE: Sharpness is the most important to achieving the best cuts and this is evident in the knife's blade, the thickness of this kitchen knife is 2.5mm, which is ideal to do the job and do the job well. Hand polished by craftsman with decades of experience to ensure its long-lasting sharpness.
- ERGONOMICALLY SHAPED HANDLE: The blade of this chef knife is integrated with the soft and comfortable handle, creating the perfect grip; The ergonomics shape enables the right balance between the handle and the thin blade, ensuring ease of movement.
- BEAUTIFUL PATTERN: The special waved pattern blade is particularly and strikingly (5Cr15Mov stainless steel kitchen knives, not real Damascus). We Offer 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK policy. PAUDIN provides a lifetime against defects in material and workmanship.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
PROFESSIONAL MULTI-FUNCTIONAL CHEF'S KNIFE
This professional 8'' chef knife can easily handle your daily kitchen tasks of chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing of fruits, vegetables, and several meat varieties. It truly is the all-around cooking knife.
German stainless steel with 58 Rockwell hardness and only 15-degree edge at the 0.25mm blade ensure the long-lasting sharpness of this PAUDIN chef knife.
Made of German steel 5Cr15MoV, the blade has durable life. The superb alloy prevents dulling and rust, maintains as the original sharpness overtime.
Balance, Cut Effortless
The balanced handle with ergonomic design gives you effortless cut with meats, fish, sushi, vegetables and fruits.
One of emerging global brand, PAUDIN has synonymous with superior quality products with a young and very motivated team. The start-up has used innovative technologies to build highest quality and most appealing design. PAUDIN works with the young talent designer who shared the brand's value and vision, then and now, commit to make customer satisfied.
Review this product
80 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is well balanced.
It is extremely sharp.
It may hold onto fast slicing with items holding onto the blade.
I don't think the steel is one piece flowing into the handle.
It is capped at the handle.
I've scratched 1mm deep into the handle and it's not wood it's good strong plastic of some sort.
Is it worth the $20 in Aussie ?
I'd say yes...certainly.
Standard home use without cutting Pumpkin weekly should see longevity.
Not bad at all for $20.
The handle of the knife is really great, offering a good grip of the knife.
Very happy and satisfied customer.