- NOTES: Some customers reflected that they ordered this shirt from other sellers with poor quality, please confirm the shirt be purchased from Paul Jones Clothing!
- FEATURES: Classic design; Button closure; Long sleeves; Lightweight cotton fabric
- OCCASION: This elegant dress shirt is perfect for Party, Business, Work, Casual, all seasons and occasions
- GARMENT CARE: Hand Wash. Wash separately or with similar colors in cold water. Line (hang) dry and use a warm iron if needed
- SIZE: Please choose your size according to our size chart images (Not the Amazon Size Chart)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Additionally, the measurements for neck, chest and sleeves are spot on, but the waist is a bad joke. The size I ordered said the waist fitment was between 32 and 34 inches. I thought this would mean it's a nice, slim-fit look. Nope, the waist is just as much of a circus tent as any other off-the-rack shirt. I measured the shirt and it has approximately a 44 inch waist.
Save your money, get another shirt. You can get name brands for this exact same price.
I wish I could return it, but lab puppy chewed it up before I could ship it back. Made for a nice dog toy, but was to expensive to justify buying again. For 20$ I could get him 10 rawhides.
CONS - Even with a quality material as a starting point one issue I have is that is rather thin. If you're going to wear a shirt underneath it you're going to want to make sure that it's dark. If you have bright lettering or a logo it will show through.
The other issue I have with this shirt is that it can be a lent magnet. Be prepared to clean the lint off your shirt after each drying. That's not enough to keep me from buying it but it's just an FYI for you. Also it's not the best fit around the waist if you are on the thinner side.
CONCLUSION - even with the minor complaint of thin material and attracting lint I did purchase another shirt have the same size and style Just In Black. It was even more of a lint magnet but I still wear both of them.
If you found this helpful please click the link below. Thank you. Have a nice day. Peter.
I was pleased with the overall looks of the shirt, as everything looks clean and sharp, but the quality of the fabric could have been better. You can easily see through it (I got a white shirt), and will definitely want to wear an undershirt with this one. It also seemed to be fairly still and wrinkled easily. Obviously, you aren't paying top dollar for a shirt here, so I would say that all things considered, this is a good value.
If you are looking for a sharp dress shirt, but don't have big bucks to get something expensive, I would say this is the shirt for you.
What I'd buy this shirt for?
- 1-time use events (holloweeen, weddings, etc.) where you don't have a clean dress shirt
- short term work ware (3-6 months)
What I would not do with this shirt
- Us it as my go to dress shirt for longevity. I'd have to buy 12 whites and maybe they'd last till the end of year with some button maintenance.