|Package Dimensions||15.29 x 10.39 x 4.19 cm; 494 Grams|
|Number Of Pieces||21|
|Item Weight||494 g|
PECHAM 21PCS Universal Wood Metal Oscillating Multitool Quick Release Saw Blades Fit Porter Cable Black & Decker Rockwell Ridgid Ryobi Milwaukee DeWalt Chicago Craftsman
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible material||Wood, Metal|
|Number Of Pieces||21|
About this item
- 【High Quality Saw Blades】 - PECHAM 21pcs oscillating saw blades are made of High Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel, Tougher and thicker than most. The saw blades are coated with electrophoretic black finish which protects against corrosion. It's featured high heat resistant material, wear resistance, tough and long-lasting, easy cutting and long service life. Enjoy saw blades incredible cutting experience
- 【Widely Use Range】- Contain 6 different types of standard & precision saw blades. Standard tooth, Japanese tooth and precision tooth saw blades. Each type of saw blade is specific for a particular purpose. Ideal for fit for cutting wood, plastics, metals, sawing, cutting, scraping, sanding, shaping, polishing and removing grout and so. It also can meet a variety of needs, which could be used for workshop, household or other place
- 【Precision Cutting Design】- Built-in length markers on two sides, one side is inch and other is centimeter, ensure you can get accurate cuts easy and fast while you working with it. 6 kinds of special design precision saw blades have longer wavy tooth that is specifically designed to provide faster, cleaner cuts in wood and plastic
- 【Universal Compatible System】-Our 21pcs quick release saw blades are compatible with many oscillating tools on the market such as Fein Multimaster, Ryobi, Milwaukee, Hitachi, Black & Decker, Chicago, Craftsman, Dewalt and others. (Not suitable for Dremel MM40, MM45, Dremel Multi Max 6300, Bosch MX30).
- 【User-friendly Design】-This saw blades kit is includes two C-clip adapter. Apply to Rockwell & Worx (except Hyperlock), Fein Supercut, Dremel MM40 & MM45. (Do not compatible with Fein Starlock, Bosch MX30, Bosch Quick Release tools )
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
**updated: I received an email from this company offering me $25 to delete my ‘bad’ review. Was 3 stars, now it’s 2.
Reviewed in the United States on 5 July 2021
The size of the main hole in the blade is bigger that the Dremel tool retaining stud and lets the blade go right thru if you do not use a C shaped adapter..
Customer service is very responsive. An offered to get me the C clips when I mentionned that the blades did not work with my Dremel. An informed me that it may become included in this smaller package.
They currently have the C adapter included in another listing of the similar package as following link :
Reviewed in the United States on 30 August 2021
Basically, if you need oscillating blades and don’t want just 1 that will burn out in a few uses for $35, then the pecham 21 blade kit is a god send!! Great quality blades, large quantity of blades included, different styles and shapes included, all this for about the same cost as 1 DeWalt blade that is literally identical... you would be crazy to go to the hardware store to get these blades instead of getting these from Pecham!!! I’m very happy with my purchase and look forward to completing lots of home improvement projects on the backs of these oscillating blades! Thank you for offering a great product!!!