PIDO TPE Yoga Mat ECO Friendly SGS Certified Non Slip Yoga Mats with Carrying Strap and Bag 72"x24" Extra Thick 1/4" for Yoga Pilates Floor Fitness Exercise Best Gift Home Workout
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ❤PREMIUM ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIAL: PIDO Yoga mat is made by premium TPE eco friendly material by SGS certified ,Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE) are generally low modulus, flexible materials that can be stretched repeatedly providing superior durability, cushioning and slip-resistance. Prior to traditional mats, it's a product of the latest technological improvement.
- ❤EXCELLENT NON SLIP AND DOUBLE LAYER ANTI TEAR :Special laser engraving texture on both sides, non-slip texture and more condensed than ordinary yoga mats, providing excellent traction and superior grip, being suitable for all forms of yoga. Non slip on wood floor, tile floor, cement floor, durable, no latex, high degree of tear resistance. Moisture resistant, easy to clean with soap and water.
- ❤EXTRA THICK EXTRA LONG EXTRA WIDE:72"x24" offers adequate space to fit any type of exercise like yoga, pilates, bikram and fitness exercise, Offers the most comfortable experience for all level Yogis, the 6 mm extra thick, high density provides excellent cushioning and resilience, All our mats come with a free carry bag and strap for easy transport from home to yoga class.
- ❤ EXCELLENT CUSHIONING AND RESILIENCE : With 1/4 inch thickness and high resilience TPE material, protecting the safety of all levels of yoga enthusiasts.
- ❤ CARE INSTRUCTIONS AND QUALITY GUARANTEE: pot clean with damp cloth with cold water and mild detergent, Dry flat. Avoid being exposed to the sun for super long time. We accept your return for full money refund with 30 days,100% satisfaction of after-sale service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Best gift for yoga lovers:made by best quality eco-frindly TPE material,printed small logo,help the beginer to do yoga more standard and easier.
Waterproof and Anti-slip:special design make the yoga mat great grip and slip free,even if you sweat a lot.
Safety and Eco-friendly: made with SGS certified natural tasteless eco-friendly tpe,this material is recyclable,decomposable,non-toxic and odor-less so it is harmless to you.
Soft and High Elastic:high density 6mm perfect thickness mat can absorb impact on joints and give a great support for users of any level, especially beginners.
Extra Long:183*61cm(72*24 inch) ,Light Weight: 0.9kg(1.8lbs) convenient to carry,make you carefree yoga.
Portable and Easy to Store:easy to roll up,come with strap and black carry bag,so you can carry and storage the mat nice and easy.
Double Layer and Tear Resistant:S-type texture for the surface,wave texture of the backside make the mat more resistant to tearing and durable.
Easy to Clean:good waterproof,can be washed directly,dry after cleaning,give you a better yoga experience.
Packing Include:1pcs tpe yoga mat,1pcs carry bag,1pcs strap.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This particular product is thin and lightweight. I was hoping for it to be a bit heavier, more closer to a bar mat, or mousepad type material that kind of slaps the ground when you lay it out. This product isn't like that at all. It's thin, and doesn't roll out flat, so you'll get a bit of a curve at the end of where it was rolled up tightest. Rolling it the opposite way fixes this.
For the price, I was hoping for it to have a little more substance.
It works fine on carpet and hard floors. I wouldn't use it on thicker carpets though as it has very little support, so an elbow in the middle will likely cause the edges to raise up if your carpet is particularly springy.
Overall, good product, suits it's purpose, however I do suggest that you spend some time shopping around. Buying a yoga mat is like buying clothes, you should probably be doing it in person.
It is on the thinner side but it provides enough padding for me so that the tail bone is protected from the ground. I can' really comment too much on quality and longevity but after a few weeks of daily use (now that we are stuck working our from home) it seems to be holding up well.
The main issue I have with this mat is with the grip. When its dry the grip is good to go, its actually pretty good. However, once it gets the smallest amount of wet that grip goes out the window. So keep that in mind if you intend to use it for hot yoga or seat a lot.
Aesthetically the mat looks great. The carry strap and case are also a nice bonus. I've only really used the strap but I guess a case doesn't hurt.
Overall I give it 3/5 stars. Over to you Margaret
It is all of this and more!!!! Ticks all the boxes, and it comes with like two carry bags. Really really worth the money, so stoked! Thank you
Perfect timing to do all my yoga at home in this lockdown.
It is quite thin/flimsy and the material doesn't hold its shape. It's one of those mats that the ends roll up while you are working out - pretty annoying.
Mine has warped from being rolled up. Wish I had saved my money and forked out for a proper one from Lululemon or something.
The photos made me expect a larger mat for some reason.
The feeling is soft, like suede
It really is non-slip
Helpful markings to align your hands and feet while doing pilates
Might be worth paying more for better quality.