Pacific Organics Organic Maca Powder, 200g
- Low in salt, sugar and saturated fat.
- Sustainably grown, fair trade and non-GMO.
- Maca powder is not a stimulant but instead it is an adaptogen, as it adjusts to your body's needs to restore a sense of balance and vitality.
- This product is safe to use for babies aged 2 years+.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 13 x 21 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 October 2018
- Manufacturer : Murray River Organics
- ASIN : B07FN2K93B
Best Sellers Rank:
750 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 4 in Herbal Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Organic Maca Powder
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Certified Organic Maca Powder is sourced from Peru and is known as the Peruvian ginseng. This superfood is yielded without the use of synthetic chemicals, pesticides or herbicides - the way mother nature intended.