- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Pacific Shaving Company Australia Pacific Shaving Company Caffeinated Aftershave 100mL- Reduce Redness with Plant-Derived Ingredients, 0.113 kilograms
- UNIQUE. Unlike other shaving creams and mens grooming products. These are made with safe, natural and organic gradients
- SAY GOODBYE TO RAZOR-BURN. Innovative and effective formulations that soothe skin. Actually enjoy shaving again!
- COOL FOR YOUR CARRY-ON. CONCENTRATED FORMULAS IN TSA-FRIENDLY SIZES. Nothing is worse than getting your favorite shaving items confiscated by TSA at the airport. Our items will help you breeze through airport security. Road warriors rejoice!
- NO ANIMAL TESTING. Safe ingredients and effective products and we never, ever, test on animals.
- Made is the USA
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
OUR BEST SELLER! This outstanding shaving cream utilizss the many benefits of naturally-derived caffeine to help liven up your morning shave routine. It will give you an exceptional shave, help reduce the appearance of redness, and keep your skin looking and feeling healthy all day. It may not replace your morning coffee, but it will give a little extra kick to your morning routine. A little goes a long way.
No Parabens, No Phthlates, No Dyes, Gluten-Free, Vegan
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 71% (71%)||71%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
There are better options with similar price.
Una nota: Compré tres de estas cremas y una de ellas, precisamente la que estaba mejor protegida, no tenía la cubierta de aluminio y pesaba menos: ¡Estaba usada!. Chequen que los tubos tengan esa cubierta de aluminio. Al parecer a Amazon se le ha antojado vender como nuevos esos productos de devolución.