|Package Dimensions||21.7 x 5.9 x 1 cm; 40 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||2|
|Item Weight||40 g|
2 Pack Tungsten Carbide Scriber with Magnet - Aluminum Etching Engraving Pen with Clip for Glass/Ceramics/Hardened Steel by Fabcell
|Price:||+ $7.38 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- ★Scriber features a heavy duty tungsten carbide tip that marks hard materials including hardened steel, stainless steel, ceramics and glass
- ★Permanent magnet on the etching tool picks up small parts and retrieves steel chips from hard-to-reach places
- ★Handy pen-style design with convenient pocket clip, knurled aluminum handle provides maximum control and comfort
- ★Scriber point reverses for safety, engraving pen comes with a chuck for reversing tungsten carbide point when not in use, scribe is an essential machining tool
- ★Scribe tool point is replaceable, each package comes with 1 free replacement carbide tip for use
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
★The carbide scribe is the perfect tool for making sharp accurate lines on hardened materials like hardened steel or stainless steel.
★The reversible tip helps prevent hole punctures in your favorite work shirts.
★The scribe end has a powerful alloy magnet which can pick up small parts and retrieve steel chips/shavings from hard to reach places.
★Additionally, the scribe can be used to etch ceramics, tin, glass, wood & many materials.
★Material : Aluminum handle, tungsten carbide tip
★Package includes: 2pcs Carbide Scriber and 4pcs replacement head
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|